03 .

i n f o r m a t i o n .

now it’s midnight and the party had just ended, oddly enough, the party ended way better than any of them expected.

as the night falls, the princess decided to take a night walk around the castle’s garden. as it seems to be magical during the night.

though maybe fate had other plans for this night.

aeri is in her night gown, her shoulder lengthened hair just flowing down comfortably, not wary of what had just entered the kingdom.

minutes have passed by— calmness arousing aeri, though, that didn’t last long till she heard a quick gust of wind pass by her.

quickly turning around, non.

another gust of wind strikes again— non.

facing the walls of her castle, she didn’t realize someone was behind her.

someone tackles her down to the ground, the left side of aeri’s face being pressed against the thin pavement of stoned cement as a walkway, hissing at the roundness of the rocks being pressed against her.

"what the hell!?—" she managed to utter, both her hands locked behind her, the suspect holding her hands together as they sniff her nape down to her neck.

"your blood.... it smells ravishing," a male voice was heard, he gently brush his hand on her hair that was covering her face, pushing it backwards.

he went closer to her face, eyes slowly changing, "i would hate to pass on a good meal." he hungrily said before black veins started to surround his eyes, two fangs appearing as he opens his mouth.

before aeri could even do self defense, heavy weight was off of her, like the man wasn’t on top of her, and he wasn’t.

the sound of a body hitting the wall was loudly heard, arin slowly stands up as she tries to gain strength and vision, and she did, she saw a familiar back, facing the man that’s been trapped down on the wall.

"you have broken one of the rules, local." a menacing voice spoke, that’s when it hits aeri.

"prince lee..." arin whispered as she approaches them with full caution, "wait— what the hell are you still doing here!?"

haechan looked at her with a scowl, "you’re welcome too princess." he quipped as he gives her a half smile, his eyes immediately changing as he looked at the man who nearly ate the princess of nevuroux, "you will go back to our kingdom or i will rip your heart out in a heartbeat." he retorted as he adds more pressure to his grip on the man’s neck, naturally, the man gasps for air as he nodded.

as soon as haechan releases the man, the stranger immediately ran with his vampire speed, not wasting a single second looking back.

aeri looked at haechan, amused, "thank you prince." she generously bowed 90 degrees, earning a chuckle from haechan, "oh c'mon now princess, no need to be formal." he walked up to her, his head slightly tilted to the side, with a small smirk plastered on his face.

"you’re right but, this will be the only time i’ll be very kind towards you, lee." aeri gave haechan a smile that fools everybody, stepped closer to him, slowly closing the gap between them.

haechan’s breathing hitched, amazed by the woman’s confidence, "we’ll see about that, princess." he whispered as he leans in, with his head tilted, eyeing her lips as he leans, but swiftly moves direction, now he’s leaning beside her ear, "you will give in soon," he now stood up straight, looking right at her mocha-like eyes, "eventually."

he gave her a smile before speeding off to god knows where, leaving aeri in awe.

'goddamnit arin he’s a goddamn vampire!' aeri thoughts as she turns around clumsily, nearly tripping by the rocky pavement, but caught herself eventually.

»

"wake up now my lord." a male voice grumpily tries to shake the prince, who’s sleeping deeply.

renjun huffs, seeing his best friend not move, "you do know vampires don’t need sleep right? c’mon now chan." he started slapping haechan’s biceps, probably way too hard.

"i’ll rip your head off if you don’t stop jun." haechan groans, his morning voice husky perse, "okay okay calm down, what got you grumpy?" renjun stopped smacking him, now intrigued with the choice of mood by the infamous lee haechan.

"nothing."

"so it’s a someone?"

haechan begrudgingly looked at renjun, with his face blank as a new paper, "no."

"yeah right, you never will learn how to hide things from me properly." renjun could only sadly sigh, "anyways, there’s a last second change of schedule for you," he created a new topic, watching haechan stand up as he fixes his bed.

"what is it?"

"searching for the cure of vampirism."

haechan stopped on what he’s doing, "what? that’s not possible"

"yes it is, in fact, it’s specifically a cure for immortality, all your fetishes for blood and your advantage to live for eternity demolish as you take that cure."

haechan purses his lips as he frowns, taking in the new information, "your father wants to destroy it." haechan scoffs, "of course he does,"

"because i do as well."

[ u n e d i t e d

[ u n e d i t e d . ]

hello hello im back yes yes

so this is short bc this is kind of a filler chapt plus i dont fucking know what to add for this chapt.