Chapter 11

Narae hadn't been expecting to feel anything in particular when Seokjin's hand finally reached out for Jimin's. She knew she'd feel happy, that what she was experiencing with them both was shortly to be shared between them, but nothing more.

But when their connection was finally made, and Seokjin's tense features melted away to leave a pristine bliss, she did feel something deeply seated in her change too.

"Jimin." Seokjin murmured softly, his voice a little higher than normal, as their tips of touching fingers both stretched forward to hold more of the others hand.

Narae, still side by side with Jimin, felt her own bonds with both of her soulmates pulling tightly in, cementing, holding, as though anchored in a way which hadn't been there before. She didn't know it was possible to feel closer to either Seokjin or even with Jimin. But now that they were connected too... it was like attaching two ends of her world together and bringing them both in close to her heart.

Next to her, Jimin's eyes which had only just dried were tearing up again as he grasped Seokjin's hand in one of his, and Narae's in the other.

"Everyone okay?" Came a distant voice from elsewhere in the room. Narae didn't know who it belonged to, nor did she care to look. This feeling was almost as intense as bonding with each of them had been and she wanted to soak it all up, conscious that it might be the last time she felt anything like this. They must have all been silent for a little too long for the others not to worry though.

Suddenly, Seokjin looked unbearably sad. Without any hesitation he fell on his knees in front of them both. For a moment she thought he'd fallen from being overwhelmed, and so did others who began forward mindlessly to help him, but then he spoke.

"Jimini, I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry that I made you feel... I didn't meet to. I didn't know. I'm so sorry to both of you."

Jimin's porcelain face pulled into a beautiful smile as he looked down at their soulmate.

"Jin, you have nothing to be sorry for. I didn't know either, not really. I just didn't want to be alone, and now I have you for the rest of my life."

Jimin sank down before Seokjin, on his own knees and took the taller, older man into his arms, letting his head fall onto his chest, and held him, trembling, as Seokjin came to terms with what he'd nearly missed out on.

"And you." Seokjin pulled one of his hands away from Jimin to grasp for Narae who knelt down with them too, making sure to keep her skin on each other theirs. "You did this. You made this happen. I'm so sorry for what I said."

"Shh, there's nothing to be sorry for. We're all together now." She cooed, letting Jimin bury his nose in her hair as he held a palm around Seokjin's neck.

Seokjin lifted his hair, happy to have been forgiven, and looked from one of his soulmates to the other. Narae had been right. Where he'd had one incredible, life affirming connection before, now he had two. No diminishment, just a doubling.

Jimin, Jimin, Narae, Jimin, Narae, Jimin, Jimin, Narae, Jimin, Narae, Narae, Narae.

Seokjin's mind cantered back and forth between his reasons to live. He was fit to bursting with both of their presences coursing through him, and he knew he hadn't even nearly settled his bond with Jimin yet. How could there be room for any more love in him than he had for these two right now?

"Mine." Seokjin breathed out, in wonder of the two marvels before him. "My beautiful girl." He slid a thumb across Narae's cheek, then mirrored the action with Jimin. "My gorgeous boy."

Jimin smiled lovingly down at Seokjin then turned his head and pressed a kiss into the pad of Seokjin's thumb. They both jolted a little at the electricity of Jimin's mouth on Seokjin's skin.