Cinnamon (Off/Gun)

Author's note: Continuation from Leaves. 😉💚

For a whole week was Off returning to the park, where he saw the beautiful man. But the spot was empty no matter in what time he arrived. He sighed deeply, looking at the photo of his pretty angel stored on his phone as he lay mindlessly on the sofa. 

"Peng, are you listening?" Tay poked his shoulder, receiving a frustrated grunt from his friend. 

"What?" 

"Stand up. You are going with me." Tay dragged lethargic Off on his feet. 

"Where?" Off groaned again, tucking his phone into the jean's pocket.

"I told you, Hin's baby cousin is opening bakery today, and you are going with me." Tay pulled at Off's hand, making him stumble in the process. 

"Why?" Off asked, almost annoyed at his best friend's cheerfulness.  

"Because you need a distraction from your so-called angel. And because you like sweets." Tay stated as he dragged him outside of his condo. The ride wasn't that long even though Off was huffing, and puffing to get his peng to know, how much he was annoyed he didn't let him drown in his misery. 

"Stop with that face, or I swear if you scare Gun, I will kick your ass." Tay threatened him before they set their foot inside the cosy looking shop. Off's nose got instantly hit with the alluring smell of freshly baked cinnamon rolls, his favourite. He sniffed the air, smiling as his mouth watered. 

"Welcome to the Bibi's bakery." The soft voice pulled Off out of his trance. He freezes when his eyes meet with his angel's.