Day1: Rhoohk The Aarakocra Barbarian

Coming into a circle of mountains and forest we see a large bird like people of various types. Some looking like hawks some looking similar to ravens, but we are focusing on the eggs that just hatched of some owl variants of these Aarakocra. This little bird was taught by his family to worship and respect the skys like seamen respect and almost worship the sea. His name is Rhoohk. Rhoohk didnt seem to be the brightest hatchling but was tough.

Around the time Aaracokra reach their 3rd year of age they are sent into the forest gorge to learn to survive by themselves, to fall or fly. This ritual lets the flock know which of their children are ready to leave on their own and which need to stay inside the flock. When Rhoohk came around to being pushed out of the nest he did not gracefully glide to the ground, he fell and rolled to the floor of the forest.

Hitting the bottom Rhoohk, being tough, wasnt really hurt but was disoriented for a few moments. During his daze trying to straighten himself out he found himself seeing a large and mighty Owlbear.

The owlbear was very large, compared to little Rhoohk the owlbear was probably 3 times taller while still being on all four legs. The Owlbear looked over seeing a smaller owl like creature in the bushes riddled with fear and awe. The owlbear snorts air out and moves along ignoring the little Rhoohk. Rhoohk waits a moment but begins to follow the owlbear making sure to stay far out of the way of the owlbear.

Rhoohk followed the Owlbear for a year, learning how to hunt and survive by watching it. Occasionally the Owlbear would notice little Rhoohk following it and trying to hunt the same way. The owlbear feeling a little pitty for the little creature leaving an extra kill behind. To keep up Rhoohk started trying to get bigger and stronger and harnessing the anger like an Owlbear would produce. He started realising he wasnt an Owlbear and still needed tools to survive. Rhoohk watched a couple other hatchlings going through the trial making fire and using tools.
Rhoohk started carrying around a large stick to fight things. The stick was roughly the size of himself. He started putting all of his knowledge together to survive, after losing track of the Owlbear.

Some of the other kids got back up to the nests quickly while Rhoohk stayed down an extra year and a half. While watching others use their wings to fly back up, he kind of forgot that he had except to block incoming hits. His feathers started taking on a harder density being used for shielding hits from creatures. Taking a little more time he eventually started using his wings and gaining his flight and getting back to the nests and telling his parents of his survival tales.

From getting back to Nest city being now 5 years old until his 10th birthday, he honed his abilities and strength. The city taught him about the sky, as he taught others about the honored Owlbear. It was obvious that he regarded both of these in high regard. On their 10th birthday they are allowed to leave the nest. To follow suit he left as well, finding himself in the small town of Paville Village. 

Looking around Paville Village he found most of the towns folk to be humans, elves, halflings, and some dwarves. Most people followed his path into town, not with good stares. Rhoohk, a man of little words, did not impress the local inn of his good and humble nature. These people not being familiar of this new creature that wondered into town started getting hostile towards a bird man with a large sword on his back. 

Some townsfolk still not being a fan of Rhoohks runs him out of town. He flies off and gets as high as he can to get out of range of this town and its people. Getting to a good height he hits that perfect air current to coast on. Keeping himself on this current he actually falls asleep, only awaking to his face smashed into the ground and dusting himself off before starting his new Journey.