Day 3-5: Alton Hilltopple The Dark Sorcerer

Going back to Taeto Village seeing the little brothers happy and healthy. The village going about its day. Alton was always the quiet one, paying attention to the world around him. Watching mannerisms and body language to present as a normal happy little boy within town.

Alton thought the world of his brother. Lyle being the happy normal little boy, thinking Lyle will go on to be a great person. Even though Alton came out first he looks up to Lyle. Alton was always kind of little and skinny, with lyle looking more healthy.

During the night of the raid, with Alton and Lyle in the box. Alton leaving Lyle in the box but knowing him to be the future hero he should be blocked him off with a few logs. He looked around seeing the chaos and noticing the house collapsed in. Alton took the biggest breathe he could take in and belted out a scream getting the attention of some of the goblins.

Alton began running in a direction away from the box hidden away. He was being chased by a few of the goblins, running away from the fires when suddenly a dagger hits him hard in the shoulder. Before fully being knocked down another hits him giving enough force to push him down the embankment and knocked him into the river. Hearing muffled screams and seeing watery darkness seep into his sight, Alton lost consciousness.

Awakening in a dark and pungent place, Alton gasps for air while spitting out water. Taking a second he falls unconscious again. Awakening to some squeaks next to his ear. He finally sits up wiping away the rats and bugs that were around him, making them all scurry away. He finally looks around and notices he is in some stone worked area with terrible dark water flowing in the middle.

Alton a scared little boy cries. Once he stopped that he wipes himself down noticing no people are around. He starts to walk around finding a dark mirror. Looking into this mirror he can see only himself but a little different. His dark hair looks darker, his skin was paler, and his eyes nearly looked black. He didn't see anything in his back but could feel the scars.

Alton reaches toward the mirror and feels nothing but a cold air falling on his hand as it enters the threshold. This falling cold was almost comforting, inviting even. He goes in completely not seeing anything but a pedestal with a gem on it. The darkest gem he ever seen, This diamond shaped Dark Gem almost seemed to call for him. He reached out and grabbed it, grasping it in his hand firmly. Feeling something within himself come out, Alton places the gem against his head.

Alton wakes up one more time on the side of the water. Wiping away at the rodents and bugs. But this time when he wiped magic shot out, killing some of the creatures. He noticed he can see everything a lot better. He begins his new life surviving down in the sewers of Evanskor for the next 20 years. Which then he left the sewers, most of those that saw him steered clear because of his look and smell. Eventually he found himself getting cleaned up a bit and picking up some jobs from desperate people. 

Alton now finds himself walking out of a forest area to a large tower. Some of the goblins on the first floor look like they have been recently killed. Getting to the second floor he notices some more goblins have been dispatched in an different method then the first floor. These look like fought for their lives, the others just looked dead.