New Part!

(Hi so here we go. Lets get to it!)

Dream threw some clothes on and grabbed some stuff filling his inventory. He came into the kitchen to find Wilbur holding a sword and eyes glowing red. "Lets find who did this. I'll kill 'em!" Dream stared at Wilbur "Wil we gotta find out who took Elizah and why. If he's hurt then their dead. But if he's safe and unharmed then they can live. You can beat them half to death for taking him, but don't kill him if Elizah's safe. We don't need him to see that." Wilbur turned to Dream and nodded, his eyes dulling, but still red. "Alright then, lets go get our son."

*Time Skip- The two have been looking for an hour now.*

"Where is he!!" Wilbur screamed catching Techno's attention. "Who are you looking for?" Dream looked tired and upset. "It's Elizah, someone took him this morning, we've been looking for an hour. We can't find him. We didn't announce it because we didn't want everyone to panick." Techno sighed "I'll help you." "Really! Thank you Technoblade!" Wilbur shouted.

*Same Time- Las Nevadas*

"Oh come on Sapnap it's fine. Elizah perfectly safe, I just wanted to mess with Dream and Wilbur a bit. I also want to know more about this hybrid Ender dragon thing. Like what can the kid do and if he can tell me what Dream can do." Sapnap slapped his forehead. "You know their gonna kill you right?" Quackity laughed and Karl rolled his eyes and went back to reading to Elizah with Slimescicle.

End