Part for you all!!

(I finally finished this part, hope you Muffins enjoy!)

Dream stood up slowly and faced the figure. "It's been a long time XD."

XD- Yes it has Daydream.

Technoblade approached the figure, "Nice to see you XD." Karl tilted his head from the couch. "How have you been XD?" Sapnap smiled and waved to XD. "Good to see you." Philza smiled softly, "Good to see you old friend."

XD- Yes it's been to long you four.

Quackity stood up, "Okay, how do you four know a God?" Sapnap grinned and said "The five of us are Gods Quackity." Quackity blinked, "Wait your Gods!?" Dream nodded and sat back down.

XD- I am the God of Creation, Daydream is the God of the End, Technoblade is the God of Blood, Philza is the God of Wisdom, Karl is the God of Time, and Sapnap is the God of the Nether.

Quackity's eyes widened, "What! That's So Pog!!" Bad laughed, "I knew they where Gods, but I didn't know of what." Technoblade sat down and looked at the God. "So why are you here?"

XD- I felt the Egg and came to see, it seems you took care of it. Lucid seems to be playing around in the SMP again.

Dream scowled, "I thought he was gone." Wilbur frowned, "Lucid, I've heard that name somewhere before."

XD- *Tilts their head* Lucid is the God of Destruction, my opposite.

Quackity frowned. "That doesn't sound to good." Dream nodded, "It isn't any good Quackity." Wilbur moves and sits down next to Dream. Dream smiles softly and lays his head on Wilbur's shoulder.

XD- For now we will leave Lucid alone, if he causes trouble I'll come back to deal with it.

Technoblade nods and Philza does to. Quackity sighed, "This is way to weird. Now can someone explain to me what the Egg was." Wilbur nodded, "I'd like to know to." Dream took a breath and let it out. "The Egg was a dark thing, it would feed off of people, it could also control them through whispers. If it had hatched, the SMP would have been destroyed." Wilbur and Quackity were silent. Karl stood up and walked to Quackity hugging him. Sapnap followed and did the same. Quackity sandwiched between his two fiances. Wilbur hugged Dream closer and Dream smiled softly.

End

(And there you guys go. I hope you guys enjoyed! Thank you all for reading this story. Check out my other stories. Have a good day/night Muffins.)