Actual Part

(Thank you to those who helped me in the comments. Credit to @GoddessCyrus for the power ideas.)

(Enjoy! Sincerely, Author-chan!)

*Las Nevadas*

Quackity was sitting with Elizah and asking him questions. "So what can you and your dad do?" Elizah tilted his head and thought for a minute. "Well we both have Dragon Breath. When we use it we release purple particles, if someone touches it they start burning." Quackity was surprised and made sure to remember that for later. "Oh yeah! Daddy can heal himself with end crystals." This made Quackity's eyes widen a bit. 'So Dream can heal himself. Interesting.' "Well anything else Elizah?" Elizah waited a moment then said "We'll we can also both fly!" Quackity nodded and let Elizah go play with Karl and Sapnap.

*With Dream, Wilbur, and Techno*

"I'm gonna blow something up if we don't find him soon!" Wilbur screamed. Dream was flying hoping to find him from the air. Finding nothing he landed next to Wilbur. "Calm down Wilbur we'll find him." Said Techno with a sigh of frustration. Dream nodded trying to believe what Techno said. Worrying about Elizah every second he was gone.

End

(Sorry it's short. Hope you enjoyed though! Bye you Muffins!)

Sincerely, Author-chan!