Hi! New Part For Ya'll

(Hi, its been a bit but I'm working on this so don't worry. So for all you Muffins reading this, here we go!)

"Wilbur put the TNT down!" Techno shouted. Now he was all for violence but blowing up things at random wouldn't help find Elizah. "No! I'm blowing up whoever took him!" Wilbur's eyes were bright red. "Calm down Wilbur we'll find him, and whoever took him will pay if he's hurt." Dream finished with an unsettling grin on his face. Wilbur took a breath and calmed down. "I'm texting the chat to see if anyone's seen him." Techno said as he pulled up the chat.

Chat:

Technoblade: Hey has anyone seen Elizah?

CaptainPuffy: No I haven't.

Schlatt: Sorry no, Tubbo and Ranboo haven't either.

KarlsJacobs: He's in Las Nevadas with me, Sapnap, and Quackity. I woke up and Quackity had him. His safe and unharmed, so please don't let Wilbur blow Las Nevadas up, you can attack Quackity just don't kill him since Elizah's safe.

Quackity: Karl why'd you tell them!

KarlsJacobs: I chose life over the rath of the blood god

Technoblade: Wise choice, me, Dream, and Wilbur are coming to Las Nevadas to get Elizah.

KarlsJacobs: Ok

~Technoblade has left the Chat~

Technoblade closed the chat and told Dream and Wilbur where Elizah was at. "Well then, seems we have a gambler to visit then." Wilbur's eyes were a glowing a dull red. Dream nodded and said "Seems Quackity is a true gambler, he put his life at risk with this stunt." Dream finished with a dark aura surrounding him. Technoblade sighed and said "We know where he is now so lets get him." The two nodded as they followed Technoblade towards Las Nevadas.

*Meanwhile- Las Nevadas*

QUackity was running back in forth across the room the 3 fiances and Elizah were in. "Quackity calm down." Sapnap said while laughing at his fiances anticts. "No! Their gonna kill me!" Quackity shouted as he fiances shook their heads.

End

(Kinda short but here you guys go! What do you think should happen when they get to Las Nevadas? Comment below! Bye you Muffins!)

(Sincerely, Author-chan!)