10 🍂

The reception ceremony was going pretty well. Maya didn't pull any stunt and was being very kind towards Haya infront of Ibraheem. Zoya thought she leaned her lesson after Ibraheem lashed out on her this morning her but little did she know it was all a facade. Maya knew Ibraheem would be upset with her if she did or said anything bad about his wife so she pretended to be nice.

"Bhabhi come it's time for food. I'll feed you." Maya said helping Haya with her dress. Haya was shocked at first but she shrugged it off and smiled at the former.

Soon the function ended and they all went home. Ibraheem carried Haya to their room because she was tired. She didn't want him to do so but he didn't listen. Maya held hatred in her eyes for the girl in Ibraheem's arms but she controlled her anger.

In time you'll be out of this house for good Miss Haya Sohail Khan. Maya smirked.

The next morning the whole family was having breakfast together. Haya said between Ibraheem and Zoya. Farzana across Ibraheem and Maya beside her, while Javed was sitting at the head of the table.

"Ap logo ki packing hogayi?" Javed asked.

"Kis chiz ki packing?" Ibraheem asked.

"Apke honeymoon ki aur kahan ki!" Zoya exclaimed.

"Kahan le ja rahe hain bhai?" Maya asked with a smile.

"Woah abhi hum nahi jaa rahe hain." Haya stopped them.

"Kyu?" Maya and Zoya asked at the same time.

"Haan beta kyu nahi?" Farzana asked.

"Auntie Ibbi ko office me bohot kaam hai. Hum baad me chale jaengy." Haya said.

"Ary ye kya baat hui? Ibraheem beta kaam to hota rahega. Le kar jao ise kahin ghumane." Farzana scolded.

"Ammi maine to kuch kaha hi nahi, mai to bol raha hoon jane ka but she's not listening to me." Ibraheem said.

"Han kyu ke abhi shadi ki wajah se bhi to kitna kaam pending hai." Haya frowned.

"Kuch nahi hota, tumlog jao." Farzana said.

"Nahi auntie-" Javed didn't let Haya continue.

"Office main dekh lunga aur aplog ja rahe hain ghumne. Got it?" Haya nodded her head in agreement. "And beta what is this uncle auntie, call us ammi abbu, you're our daughter now."

"Okay." She smiled. "I'll call you ammi abbu from now on." Ibraheem smiled at his wife.

"Bhabhi ap to kuch kha hi nahi rahi." Maya said.

"Ary kha to rahi hoon."

"Zoyi tumne dekha na, she's not eating properly."

"Haan waise bhabhi Maya sahi keh rahi hai."

Maya put another paratha in her plate. Zoya was happy that Maya is now accepting their marriage and being nice to Haya.

"Kha lo, itni fikar karne wali nanden nahi milti har kisi ko." Ibraheem laughed and she nodded.

"Ibraheem aj office bhi mat jana, Haya ko Sohail aur Zubaida se milwane le jana. Thik hai?" Javed said.

"Ji abbu."

After eating breakfast the couple got ready to meet Haya's parents. Haya stood in front of the dressing table putting on her earrings when Ibraheem back hugged her.

"You ready?" He asked and she nodded. "Jaana zaroori hai kya? Can't we just stay in bed all day." He whined.

"Yes, I miss mama baba, and Zafar bhai also. But I promise when we'll come be back we'll cuddle. How does that sound?" She smiled.

"Sounds like a deal to me."

"Let's go."

They two drove to the Khan Villa. Haya rushed inside her house and hugged her mother.

"Assalamualaikum. Kaisi hain ap mama?" She asked.

"Walekumassalam mai thik hoon tum kaisi ho?" Zubaida asked.

"I'm very very fine." She giggled.

"Ibraheem kahan hai?"

"Wo arhe hain. Baba kahan hain? Aur Zafar bhai." She asked.

"Baba room mein hain aur Zafar office gaya hai." Zubaida informed.

"Assalamualaikum auntie." Ibraheem said entering the living room.

"Walekumassalam beta kaise ho."

"Mai accha hoon."

"Tumlog log baitho mai tumhare baba ko bula kar laati hoon."

"Baba." Haya hugged her father tightly. "Kaise hain ap?"

"Main thik hoon, ap kaisi hain?"

"Mai bhi thik hoon." She smiled.

"Ibraheem meri beti ka khyal rakh rahe ho na?" Sohail asked.

"Ap beti se hi puch lein." Ibraheem smiled.

They talked for the whole evening, Sohail and Zubaida stopped the couple for dinner. They denied but after a lot of pestering they agreed. Zafar also came back home and joined them. Ibraheem and Haya arrived home around 10. After greeting everyone they went to their room.

After completing her night routine, Haya was plugging her phone into charging when Ibraheem came out of the bathroom. He picked her up and laid on the bed.

"What are you doing Ibbi?" She giggled as Ibraheem hugged her tightly.

"Cuddling my wife." He mumbled in her neck. She stayed silent and caressed his hair.

"Baby." He called out.

"Hmm."

"Where do you wanna go for our honeymoon?"

"Anywhere with you is fine by me."

"Ho gayi dialogue baazi?" He asked.

"Ap bole to pyaar bhari Baatein aur hum bole to dialogue baazi. Sahi hai." She said turning her back on him, pretending to be upset.

"Accha jaan mazak kar raha tha." He said pulling her closer. "Kahan chalein batao naa."

"Hmm turkey chalein?" She asked.

"Ap duniya ke doosre kone tak le jaen meri jaan." He pecked her temple.

"Ho gayi dialogue baazi?" She giggled.

"Ho gayi." He affirmed with a smile.

"Acha hai kyu ke mujhe neend arhi hai."

"Good night Ibbi"

"Night."