1 🦋

It was a peaceful evening in Rahat Villa, where lived Rahat Khan, wife of late Nasir Khan, with her 3 sons and their families. The oldest, Aslam Khan and his wife, Sameena Aslam, parents of 29 years old Azam Aslam, 25 years old Furqaan Aslam and 23 years old Zainab Aslam.

The second oldest, Abbas Khan, and his wife, Ateeqa Abbas, parents of 23 years old Arsalan Abbas, and 20 years old Seher Abbas.

Her third child Zahid Khan and his wife Fareha, parents of 21 years old Junaid Zahid and 18 year old twins, Ayesha and Sana.

The last but not the least, Saba Ahmed, Rahat Khan's youngest child who lived with her husband and Her 24 year old daughter, Samiya Ahmed.

Rahat Villa was always filled with laughter and bickering among Rahat Khan's grandchildren who are not children anymore. All of them are adults now yet they still behave like little kids and there's a never dull moment in the house.

Yet another day and another playful banter among the cousins. Junaid ran around the house while Seher chased him. He ran into the garden and saw Furqaan reading a book, sitting on the bench which was situated in the garden itself.

"Bhai bachaen." Junaid ran and stood behind the bench.

"Junaid ke bacche, idhar aao tum, mai batati hun tumhe." Seher glared at him.

"Tumse pure ek saal bada hu, bhai bola karo mujhe." Junaid retroted.

"Bhai kehlane wali harkatein hain tumhari." She folded her arms against her chest. Furqaan was watching the scene, amused. This wasn't new for him, might as well say, it was entertaining.

"Kya hogaya?" Furqaan asked.

"Dekhein na bhai kaise jungliyon ki tarah meri piche bhaag rahi hai, aisa lag raha hai maar hi dalegi." Junaid said.

"Tum mere haath to ajao, mar hi daalungi tumhe."

"Acha acha itna gussa nahi, Seher" Furqaan chuckled. "Batao kya hua?"

"Dekhein na Furqaan bhai, meri saari chocolates kha li isne." She whined.

"Kyu khayi tumne uski chocolates." Furqaan asked Junaid as he pulled his ear.

"Ow ow. Yrr bhai wo to saamne rakhi thi to maine khali. Chor dein bhai mera kaan alag karengy kya." Junaid whined.

"Isse kahen mujhse sorry bole." Seher said.

"Sorry boldo mai chor dunga."

"Sorry Seher, meri pyaari behen, apne pyare bhai ko maaf kardo." Junaid ranted and Seher laughed.

"Maaf kiya, chor dein bhai." She giggled and Furqaan released Junaid's ear from his hold.

"Lekin ab aisa mat karna warna mai chacha jaan se shikayat karungi tumhari." She warned.

"Yar ab tum hum baccho ke bich me abba jaan ko laogi?" Junaid asked.

"Kon baccha? Tum pure ek saal bade ho mujhse." Seher said making Furqaan laugh and Junaid pout.

"Bohot hi buri ho tum to."

"Tum. Se. Kam." She emphasized on each word. "Ab mera dimag nahi khao maine dadi Jaan ke pas jana hai." With that she left.

She went to Dadi jaan's room and saw her cousins, Ayesha and Sana were already there.

"Kya hogaya, maghrib ke waqt kyu shor machaya hua tha?" Dadi Jaan asked.

"Junaid ne meri chocolates kha li sari." She cutely pouted at her dadi Jaan.

She was dadi jaan's favourite, because she's the most chulbuli granddaughter of hers. Zainab is a little reserved. Ayesha and Sana are quite the new generation kids so they find it hard to communicate among the elders. Seher and dadi jaan have this bond where they share secrets and gossip together. If you're looking for Seher and can't find her in the house, go to dadi jaan's room you'll definitely find her there.