5 💌

"Chalo bhabhi ne message to kara." Ayesha spoke.

"Haan ab apki ijazat ho to interval?" Khadeeja asked.

"Haan, mere khyaal mein lawn me chai ke sath continue karengy." Asim suggested.

"Haan sahi hai. Ap log jaiye mai aur bhabhi ye sab utha kar ate hain." Ayesha said and the men shook their heads.

"Hum bhi help kar dete hain. Saath hi chalengy." Aadil said.

"Okay." Everyone agreed.

After cleaning up, Khadeeja started preparing tea, Asim went to answer his phone and Ayesha went to the washroom. Aadil stood in the kitchen, looking at Khadeeja.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just sightseeing." He smirked.

"Have I ever told you you're annoying." She asks with a smile.

"Hmm sochna padega." He pretended to think and walked towards her. "Bohot dafa." He smiled and trapped her between himself and the kitchen counter.

"I missed you." He spoke his arms encircling her waist.

"Mai apke pas hi to thi." She played with his hair.

" Haan par aise nahin." He replied.

"Accha ab chor dein, Ayesha kabhi bhi aa sakti hai." She tried to get out of his grip but he's didn't let go. She noticed his expression which held vulnerability. And she understood the reason immediately.

"If you don't want to continue, then don't." She spoke.

"Nahi thik hai." He rested his forehead on her shoulder. "It's just, thinking about it now, feels weird. I almost lost you."

"Keyword, almost. You didn't loose me. Mai to yahin hu apke pas." She smiled.

"I love you."

"I know." She winked and moved away from him. He was fast enough to pull her back.

"Ap kuch bhool rahi hain." He said sternly.

"Nahi to."

"Khadeeja."

"Uff I love you. Abhi tak nahi pata chala apko." She pouted.

"Pata hai. Bas apse sunna accha lagta hai."

"Bhabhi." A voice called out making them pull apart. It was Ayesha.

"Haan Ayesha?" Khadeeja asked as Ayesha entered the kitchen.

" Apko koi help chaiye?"

"Nahi."

"Asim kahan hai?" Aadil asked.

"Wo lawn me hain." Ayesha replied and Aadil nodded. Khadeeja poured the tea in to the cups and set them on a tray. Ayesha took it from her and exited the kitchen.

"Mai abhi bhi keh rahi hun if you're uncomfortable then don't continue." Khadeeja said.

"It doesn't matter anymore. What matters is that you're here. And most importantly you're mine." Aadil said and pecked her forehead.

"Let's go. They must be waiting."

"Oh love birds hum kabse wait kar rahe thy." Asim shouted.

"Ayesha tum kaise jhelti ho ise?" Aadil asked.

"Bas bhai kya bataun." She said making them laugh.