2

Gon held out a hand with a grin. "My 10th win!" Killua scoffed, taking the hand and standing up before putting his hands behind his head. "10 to my 43 dumbass, you got lucky" Suddenly, he noticed something. "Ne Killua...where are we?" He blinked, and they both turned to look at a group of teenagers and one adult. They were all looking at him with a mixture of shocked, amazed, scared, confused, and alarmed expressions. I- "Welcome" A familiar voice said. Gon caught sight of Heriotza, the girl he and Killua had met briefly a few months ago for a reaction thing. Neither of them remembered very much of what happened in that room though. "Heriotza!" He said, bouncing over. Killua glared over at her. "Long time no see little bitch, it's been a few months"

Heriotza's left eye twitched slightly. "Remember what I said about calling me that?" Killua sweatdropped, then gulped. "N-No thank you" Gon grabbed her arm with a bright smile. "Where'd you bring us this time? Why? Are we meeting more Aus? Strangers? W-" Killua grabbed him by the back of the shirt and yanked him backwards, Gon choked a little and let out a strangled cry. "Itai!" Killua dropped him a few feet away from her and then smacked him. "Calm your ass down." he pouted slightly, then Killua grumbled a little. He giggled, before giving Killua a small kiss on the cheek. They had started dating a few days after that Au reaction thing. Killua jumped, face flushing. "B-Baka!"

Heriotza laughed, then pointed with her pencil to someone. "Today you are meeting someone from the future" They both made an ooh noise and turned to look. Gon's eyes sparkled. It was a teen who looked older than them by a few months. He had curly green hair, green eyes, and he was...crying? Gon bounced over, then smiled. "Hi! I'm Gon! Who're you?" Killua walked over and looked him up and down coldly, the curly haired teen looked nervous. "Why are we meeting with this..." Gon smacked him and the teen flinched. "I know what you were gonna say! That's mean!" Killua rolled his eyes. "He looks like a crybaby" Gon shoved Killua, then gave him an apologetic smile. "Sorry about Killua, he's an asshole" Killua stiffened, then shot him a dark look. "Gon, I swear to god I'll shove a foot up your ass-"

Gon smacked a hand over his mouth with a slight scowl. "Shh! Jeez, you and your swearing problem" Heriotza grinned. "This, is your son" Killua made a choked noise and his face went red, Gon was confused and removed his hands. Killua turned his back, but Gon blinked a few times. "He's...older than us though?" He said, rubbing the back of his head in confusion. Heriotza snickered. "I said you were meeting someone from the future" Gon gasped, eyes sparkling. "Ahh! Oh my god!" He gazed up at his son, then got a thought. Wait a... "Hold on. Then...does that mean I break up with Killua? Because...doesn't there need to be a boy and a girl to have a kid?" He said, kind of sadly. His son blinked a few times, then shook his head. "No..." He thought hard for about 5 seconds, then a lightbulb went off in his brain. "So, we adopted a kid?"

"Gon...you're a fucking idiot" Killua groaned, his back was still turned. He rubbed the back of his head. "I...I'm sorry I'm lost here." Killua turned, his face was really read. "When you adopt a kid, they don't magically take on features of both parents" He explained, blushing and looking away. It took Gon's brain a whole 10 seconds to process this information and realize what it meant. Gon blushed furiously, jumping slightly. "Wah!" He'd recently had a talk with his aunt mito about relationships, and childbirth. "W-Wait a minute how does that even work?" He said, covering his face with his hands. "When you guys were 18, you made a wish to Nanika that yall could have a kid" Heriotza said with a smirk.

They both turned to look at her. "W-Wait, so...who gave birth? Or...or did he just magically pop into the world?" Killua said, enormously confused. Heriotza grinned. "You're the one who gave birth Killua" He flushed a bright scarlet, covering his face with his hands. "Oh fuck my dirty ass mind-" He muttered. Gon shook his head to clear it. "I...why does it even matter?" Killua shot him a scarlet faced glare. "DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING PAINFUL IT IS TO GIVE BIRTH TO A CHILD? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW IT WORKS IN THE FIRST PLACE?" He blinked a few times, rubbing the back of his head. "A...bit? I mean aunt mito had a talk with me about relationships a few months ago" He mumbled, looking away with a slight blush.

"U-Um..." They both snapped out of it, then Gon ran back over to his future son. "Who cares! We have a son! What's your name?" he said, grabbing his hand and smiling eagerly. He laughed a little awkwardly. "Um....Izuku Midoria" Gon blinked. "Midoria? Why doesn't he have any of our last names?" he said the last part as he glanced over at Killua. Killua shrugged, walking over and looking at him with a little less coldness then before. "No way in hell he'd take my last name-" Izuku blurted something out. "W-What about mom though?" They both blinked. "I- I'm confused." Gon muttered. Heriotza snorted. "Yall pulled a Ging on him" Gon's eyes went wide and he gasped, then whined. "Uwah!" Killua facepalmed. "Like father like son I guess" he muttered. Izuku blinked in confusion. "huh?" Gon sighed heavily, then sulked. "My dad, Ging, left me when I was like less than a year old. I promised if I ever got a kid I wouldn't do that but I guess I did"

"Oh...that's so sad" A female voice said, from a few feet away. Gon glanced over at her, then blinked. She had short brown hair and pink spots on her cheeks. "Oh hi! Who're you?" He said, smiling. She smiled back. "I'm Uraraka" Killua shot a glare at her and she took a step back. "Killua stop being an asshole!" Gon snapped, smacking him. He huffed, crossing his arms. "I need to be certain she isn't a manipulative bitch first before she becomes friends with my son" Izuku rubbed the back of his head. "um...she's already my friend" he muttered awkwardly. Killua growled. "I need fucking police records!" he snapped. Gon laughed, then shot an apologetic smile at Uraraka. "Sorry, he's a bit...overprotective. Me mostly, but I guess our son falls under that umbrella as well..."

"Alright! Everybody has a few days to spend with their parents, about a week" Heriotza said, shouting a little above all the chatter. "Can we go back? I don't wanna spend a whole week with my asshole of a son" A spikey blonde haired teen snapped. A few people sweatdropped, but Gon bounced over. "Ahh! Hi! Why not? You probably won't see him for a super long time!" She gestured to a glaring blonde. "Would you want to spend a week with that thing?" He glanced over, then smiled. "If it was my son? Of course! Killua's an asshole too. I wouldn't mind adopting him if you don't want him-" The blonde screeched and his palms exploded. "NO WAY IN HELL I'D BECOME DEKU'S SIBLING!" Gon gulped, glancing backwards at Killua. Ah shit-

He shoved the blondie backwards then caught Killua as he came running to beat his ass for calling his son useless. "OI LET ME AT 'EM!" He snarled, eyes dark as he struggled against Gon to get to him. "Haha...how about no" The blonde scoffed. "As if a weak little preschooler could even lay a scratch on me" There was a tense silence for a few moments, and Gon whispered in Killua's ear. "Killua...let me handle this" He said in a low tone. Killua stiffened slightly, then gulped and looked away. Gon let go of him, then walked up to the blondie and smiled up at him. "Challenge accepted" Then, he activated Zetsu and appeared behind him in an instant with his hands wrenched behind his back and that bright smile still on his face. "Know your place bitch"

The blondie struggled furiously, yelling and exploding his palms some more. Killua blushed a little, then smirked. "Not so tough now are you bitch?" He said, then flicked him between the eyes. "Ahh!" Izuku yelped, "K-Kacchan!" Killua grinned. "Don't you just love it when your enemies are all helpless and humiliated?" Gon giggled. "Who's weak now asshole? That's right, you" Then he let go and kicked him into the dirt. He blinked, then laughed nervously. "Sorry for...attacking your son" He said apologetically. The blonde woman snorted. "he probably needed that" Heriotza cackled, then waved her pencil. "ALRIGHT! TIME TO CLEAR OUT!"

1482 words

To be continued...