4

The next day, Killua and Gon were on a run with their son. Izuku was already panting, but Killua rolled his eyes. "We're whipping you into shape, you might be adequate but adequate aint enough when the world's this dangerous" Gon ran in front, facing backwards as he went so he could talk to them. "You should be able to carry that knife with no problems by the end of this week, it'll be so light you'll barely feel it" he said, beaming. "I- hah- don't- hah- think- hah- that'll happen in just- hah- a week" He wheezed, they'd been running for 30 minutes. "Ahh we're almost there!" Gon squealed, and a few moments later they were standing outside a gym. Izuku was panting with his hands on his knees, Gon and Killua hadn't even broken a sweat.

"Midoria?" They heard a voice say. Killua and Gon glanced over to see a male around their son's age with spiked up red hair. He stood up, panting still. "Oh...hey Kirishima" He said, winded. Gon waved. "hey! I'm just gonna call you Kiri. We're taking Izuku to the gym today" Killua huffed. "We're gonna beat that bitch babyness right out of you with intense strength training." He said with a grin, placing a hand on his son's shoulder. Izuku gulped. "U-Um...ok" Kirishima grinned. "Sounds great! Can I come too?" Killua shot him a penetrating look, but Gon beamed. "Sure!" They all went in, and Killua and Gon went over to the biggest section immediately. "Wait, I wouldn't go over there if I were you. Those ones are super heav-" Kirishima was cut off with a gasp as Killua picked up the largest one with a single hand and held it over his head effortlessly. "these, are light as fuck" he said with a grumble. They were only 100 KGs.

Killua grinned "Think fast!" he said, then chucked it at Gon. He yelped, then caught it and spun the bar between his fingers like a bo staff. Kirishima and Izuku had to duck, eyes wide with shock and awe and slight fear. "Aw man, your right. There super light" he sulked. "Makes sense that both your parents would have some sort of strength enhancement quirk" Kirishima said with a laugh, standing up. Killua and Gon glanced at each other. Quirk? Does he mean Hatsu? "We're not even using our power" He decided to say, frowning slightly. Both their jaws dropped. "W-What?" Izuku murmured in awe. He let some electricity crackle between his fingertips. "You don't just get power handed to you on a silver platter, it takes hard work to get there. I started training at 3 damn years old, Gon at about 12."

Gon beamed, tossing and catching the weight a few times. It was just them in the gym, no need to hold back. "it took me one month to go from average strength to being able to push two tons" Izuku looked shellshocked, but also hopeful. Killua walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You have to want it though. It'll be hell, especially because it's only for a week. But, if you keep pushing yourself eventually all that pain will be rewarded." Gon giggled and dropped his weight. "I knew you'd make an awesome dad!" He said, wrapping his arms around Killua from behind and putting his head over his shoulder. Killua flushed, then hissed. "I still can't believe he went the first 16 years of his life without proper training! Inko wasn't doing a very good job."

Gon scoffed. "Killua, your idea of 'proper training' would probably be deemed insane by about 95% of the population" He said dryly. He let out a sigh, then crossed his arms. "I hope he's at least properly educated. What's 354 X 105?" Izuku thought for about 5 seconds. "37,170" Kirishima's jaw dropped and Killua grinned. "hell yeah" Gon gasped, then clasped Izuku's hands in his own. "Yes! He did would I never could." Izuku blinked a few times. "What?" He sighed. "be intelligent. I'm dumb, I mean like really dumb." He sulked, hanging his head. Izuku frowned slightly. "I'm sure your not-" Killua snorted. "Hey dumbass, what's 5 X 7?" Izuku was about to open his mouth when Killua shushed him. Gon blinked, letting go and putting a hand to his chin. "5 times...7...add the- no- carry the- wait a minute-" he mumbled, then his ears started steaming.

Killua cackled, then smacked him. "Ack!" He jumped slightly, then grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head. "Ahahha....hah...that happens when I overthink, why'd you pick math Killua? That's my worst subject" he grumbled. Killua smirked, then his eyes gleamed. "hey Gon, I know what we could do!" He blinked. "Hm?" He grinned. "We could take him to a fighting arena, that'll toughen him up real quick" Izuku's eyes widened in alarm. "T-Those are illegal!" Both Killua and Gon paused. "they...are?" Gon said in confusion. Killua frowned slightly. "Not where we're from, me and Gon nearly cleared one when we were 12." Kirishima and Izuku's jaws dropped again. "Didn't you make it to the 200th floor of heaven's arena when you were 6?" Gon said, and the shock increased. Killua sighed. "yep, took me two damn years. Mother and father didn't let me go back home until I'd gotten there" He said nonchalantly.

"Oh god...compared to you guys I must seem like an absolute pushover" Izuku mumbled, looking down. Killua scoffed. "There's nothing wrong with being weak" He glanced up, surprised. Gon nodded. "It's staying weak that's the issue. You don't get born with this kind of strength, if you keep working you'll get there" He said, then gasped. "Ahhh! I got an idea!" he said turning. Killua saw the look on his face, and shut him down immediately "No" Killua said firmly. Gon's face fell. "B-but...why not?" He whined. Killua facepalmed. "you are not shoving our kid off of a 5 story building" Izuku jumped, looking slightly alarmed. Kirishima looked concerned as well. Gon puffed his cheeks out. "I wasn't saying that, maybe...2 stories first." Killua shot him a glare. "I doubt this kid's even thought about jumping somewhere from that height. He's actually a normal mentally stable child, I'd like to keep him that way"

Gon stuck his tongue out. "Well I wanna go jump. Bye" then he bolted out the door. "J-Jump from where?" Izuku stuttered. He sighed, then grabbed his son's arm and dragged him out. "Just...watch" Kirishima followed nervously, then the two teens gasped when they saw Gon standing on top of a nearby building. Killua quickly calculated the stories. 8. goddamn it Gon. "Dumbass" He grumbled. Izuku grabbed his arm. "I-Is he trying to kill himself?" He cried. Killua snorted, then Gon leapt off the building. "Nope. Idiot likes the thrill of jumping off high places, does it all the damn time" Gon was falling face first, beaming. "WHEEEEE!" Killua sighed heavily, then took a few paces forward. "You know how to land, why the hell do you go face first?" He snapped, before leaping upwards and catching him bridal style. "Ahhh! That was so fun! Killua Killua, come with me this time" He chattered excitedly, wrapping his hands around Killua's neck.

Killua shot him a glare. "We're supposed to be spending time with our child, not throwing ourselves off buildings" He snapped. Then, a thought came to him. He set down Gon, then walked over to Izuku. "I have a very important question" He said seriously, and Izuku gulped. "U-Um...alright" He sighed. "What are you planning to be when you grow up?" Please don't say assassin- it was very unlikely that he would choose that career path, but it was always an option. "A hero" Killua blinked, then blinked again. "I- hah?" He glanced over at Gon, who shrugged. "You guys seem...surprised?" Kirishima said in confusion. "The...the fuck? Heroes...like, heroes and villains? Like comic books? Those don't exist" He said, but both of them looked downright shocked. Gon rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah... I mean it's a nice idea but...that'd never work in real life would it?"

"Do they...not have those where you're from?" Izuku said with alarm. Killua blinked. "No? your telling me...those actually exist around here?" He said dubiously. Izuku fumbled his phone out, then typed something in and handed him the phone. Killua scrolled down, eyebrows raising. Gon glanced over his shoulder, his lips parting slightly and his eyes shimmering slightly. "Woah..." There were photos of people saving lives and articles about the more famous ones. "This is...this has got to be utter bullshit" Killua muttered. Gon huffed. "Why couldn't it be real? If fighting arenas are illegal than maybe heroes exist." Killua hummed, then huffed. "I still think it's bullshit"

1456 words

To be continued...