8

Everybody was back at Ground Beta, all the young parents and their kids. That blonde woman, Mitsuki, was chatting with Gon. Some girl with white hair and blue eyes walked over to him though. "Oh...Hi. My name's Rei" She said kindly, smiling. He blinked. "um...hey?" He responded, kind of confused. She pointed to him. "We have the same hair and eyes, that's kind of interesting" Killua blinked a few times. "Nice?" Why is she talking to me? "I was wondering if we have similar quirks too? Mine's ice" He blinked. "Oh...I got electricity" Gon glanced over at him, then gasped. "Ah! Killua getting along with someone! That's new" He flushed a little, then scowled. "I'm trying not to be rude for once, don't fucking test me" He snapped. Rei winced slightly. "Oh...sorry" There was a sigh. "Mom..." He glanced over at a kid who he knew as Todoroki, god he could literally see the trauma in the way he moved.

She glanced over at him, then smiled. "yes Shoto?" Izuku shuffled his feet a little, looking awkward a few meters away. He grabbed Izuku and pulled him closer, then ruffled his hair. "Ah!" he yelped, then blushed a little in embarrassment. Well, he could only imagine how embarrassing getting treated like a kid is in front of your entire class essentially. Todoroki and his mother walked away, and there was more chattering. Killua suddenly felt...a pang of protectiveness. He's too fucking untrained to be left all alone! One week wasn't enough, he needs to be able to at least push a ton before he's even close to being ready- "U-Uhmm...Dad? Why're you looking at me like that?" Izuku muttered, kind of nervously. Gon blinked, then excused himself from a conversation and walked over. He put a hand on Killua's shoulder with a sigh. "Killua...I know that look."

He fidgeted, then ran his fingers through his hair in agitation. "I'm not ready. He's not ready!" Killua snapped. Gon wrapped his arms around Killua and placed his head in the divot of his shoulder. "He's spent the first 16 years of his life completely fine Killua, and with all that training we managed to get him in that week he'll do great" He said, trying to reassure him. Izuku blinked. "Your...worried about me being harmed?" He growled, although his worry showed through more than his irritation. "I don't like leaving my son alone without adequate training" He said, glaring at the ground. "Alone? He's not alone" Kirishima said from a few feet away. "He's got a whole bunch of people with him! Our class!" Killua scoffed. "By alone I mean without anyone strong to protect and train him. Hell I don't give a fuck if it's Bisky, or Palm- aight maybe there'd be issues with Palm but the point is I don't feel comfortable leaving my damn child with a bunch of fucking weaklings"

This got him a few injured looks, a couple glares, and a middle finger. Heriotza laughed from her spot on her hammock, then grinned. "he has plot armor, don't worry" Ground Beta fell silent, everyone was staring at her. "Uhh...what does that mean?" Denki finally asked, looking confused. She sighed. "Nothing nothing, now goodbye" She said, before starting to erase people from her notepad in the order that they came. People started poofing out of existence left and right, Killua struggled out of Gon's grip and wrapped his arms around Izuku. "NO! YOU CAN'T FUCKING MAKE ME!" He snarled, causing a few people to jump and look over with concern. Gon grabbed him from behind and slid his arms around Killua. "Hey, hey, he'll be ok. Just-" Suddenly, there was a flash of light. Heriotza paused just as she was about to erase Killua and Gon, then frowned slightly. "The fuck?"

Killua tensed slightly, judging by her reaction this wasn't her doing He shoved Izuku behind him and Gon grabbed his shoulder, also taking up a protective stance on his other side. Then, there was a tiny flash and a small orb of light appeared a few meters above the ground. It steadily grew bigger, the hero course students started to mutter and take up fighting stances as well. Aizawa put a hand on his scarf, yanking on it and his eyes flaring red. "Why haven't the alarms gone off?" he snapped. Killua slipped out his yoyos and held them at the ready, eyes narrowing. Then, there was a noise and the bright ball of light vanished, the figures of 3 people were now falling. "Gahh!", "keep it together!", "Wahh!"

Killua's eyes widened, and the yoyos dropped from his palms. He recognized those voices. Leorio, Kurapika, and Alluka all landed safely and glanced around. Gon gasped, then Kurapika dodged as Aizawa's scarf came at him. "Who the hell are you!" Leorio ducked as well, then Alluka's eyes landed on him. "BIG BROTHER!" All eyes turned in his direction as Alluka ran over, then nearly tackled him in a hug. "A-Alluka?" Kurapika and Leorio started over, then Kurapika yanked both of them closer and glared down at them. "You two have been missing for over a week!" Leorio shouted, stopping beside him. "Where the hell have you been?" Kurapika snapped. Alluka snuggled her face into Killua's chest, Killua growled. "Listen, it wasn't our fault" Gon beamed, then grabbed Kurapika's hand. "We're in the future! I-"

Heriotza teleported over, then glanced at the three. "Yeah, that was me. I sure as hell didn't bring them here though." Kurapika sighed, "Why do you two always get into trouble?" Gon shook Kurapika's shoulder. "Kurapikkkaaaa! I wanna introduce you to someone!" Killua flushed, then shot him a glare. We never even told them about our relationship! "Don't you fucking dare-" Izuku shifted slightly, all three of the newcomers looked at him. "Him? Why? Who is he?" Leorio questioned. Killua let go of Alluka, but before he could stop Gon from speaking he grabbed Izuku's shoulders and pushed him a few feet forward. "This is our son!" Killua's face flushed intensely, all three of their jaws dropped and he covered his face with a half sob. "WHY? WHY GON?"

He blinked in confusion. "Huh?" Kurapika's eyes turned scarlet, except not because he was mad. It could be caused by any emotion if it was strong enough. "You guys are dating?" He smacked Gon. "FUCK YOU! I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL THEM ABOUT THAT YET!" Gon rubbed his cheek with a sheepish grin. "Oh...right. Sorry" He sulked. Izuku winced slightly. "Umm....hi? Is this normal? I still haven't figured that out yet" He said nervously. Kurapika sighed, then brought a fist down hard on both of their heads as they started fighting. "YOU TWO" He barked. They both stopped and dropped their heads, flashbacks of Bisky doing the same thing to discipline them. "Osu" They said obediently, at the same time. Izuku blinked, and Kurapika crossed his arms. "Sadly, yes. These two are used to brute force to discipline them and therefore are unresponsive to verbal reprimanding for the most part. You boys may be considered prodigies but that does not mean you are outside the rules" Kurapika added the last part with a slight glare towards Killua and Gon.

Gon whined. "I try to make him follow rules!" Killua was about to snap back when Kurapika chuckled. "Your guilty of this too Gon. Do I need to remind you of the bomber incident?" he was about to protest, then rubbed the back of his head with an awkward laugh. Leorio sighed. "Alright. Great, now let's go back to yorknew" Killua hissed, startling all 3 of them as he grabbed Izuku and scowled as he wrapped his arms protectively around him again. "No! This damn kid's never met his real parents before and he aint properly trained! I'm not fucking leaving until he can at least open gate 1!" Izuku looked down, shifting slightly. "Well too bad, you had a week and you're getting a week" Heriotza snapped, then flipped her pencil around to the eraser. Killua thought fast. "Nanika, send her back to wherever the hell she came from!" he snapped.

"Ai" Heriotza was about to yell something, then she warped away. Gon blinked. "oh...well that's a way to do that" He smirked proudly, and Alluka came back. "OI-" Heriotza appeared again, so Killua repeated his last command and she was warped away once more. There was silence from the rest of the class for now, then as Heriotza teleported back in she yelled something before Killua could command Nanika again. "ALRIGHT FINE!" He grinned, and she sighed in defeat. "One month. You get one more fucking month just please don't do that again dear god I'm dizzy as hell-" he made a half squeal have laugh. "YES!" Gon gasped. "Ahh! That noise was adorable! Do it again!" He flushed, then let Izuku go and turned away with a scowl. "Fuck off!" Heriotza scribbled onto her notepad, then erased. Alluka, Kurapika, and Leorio all vanished. "one month. After that you're not allowed to complain anymore" Heriotza snapped. Killua lifted his chin. A month. That I can do, he'll be ready in no time.

1520 words

To be continued...