6

A week later, Izuku came back to school for the first time since they left. Killua and Gon escorted him there, which got weird looks from the other students but neither of them cared. Izuku seemed nervous but elated at the same time. "Oh my god I've never been absent more than two days in a row" He muttered. Killua huffed. "You'll be fine, and if your teacher tries to punish you for it I'll tell him to mind his own damn business" Izuku gulped, then they arrived. He opened the door, and the chattering room instantly fell completely silent. Killua and Gon walked in at the same time he did, then whole class was staring and the teacher looked furious. "Midoria, care to explain why you haven't been in school for the last week?" He said darkly.

Killua scoffed. "I sure as hell can. We were training" Mr. Aizawa shot them a glare. "That's what school is for" Killua snorted, then crossed his arms. "You call this training? Listen old man, you aren't training these kids hard enough. I doubt a single one would actually survive a dangerous encounter in the real world by themselves. We may not be from Japan, but we sure as hell have better standards than what you learn at this bitch baby camp" Dead silence. Gon shoved him. "Killua...please stop being such an asshole about it." He said with a sigh. "you think you can do so much better huh? Then how about you show how much of a better than I am at my own job" He challenged. Killua grinned, then slipped out his knife and threw it hilt first at Izuku. There was a lot of shouting, but then he caught it between two fingers and Killua's eyes gleamed. "HELL YEAH! Damn, that took me months to master."

Izuku smiled shyly, then spun the knife a few times in his fingertips. "I...I can't believe it myself to be honest. About a week ago I could barely lift one of these things" He threw it back, and Killua caught it between two fingers just like he did and slipped it back into his pocket sheath. "Can any of yours do that?" he said, smirking at Mr. Aizawa. "Midoria...what are you wearing?" Iida said. Suddenly, everybody was staring at him. Izuku fidgeted a little and Killua put his hands behind his head. "An altered uniform. Whoever designed these has no sense of fashion whatsoever and needs to be fired" The uniform was much better now in his opinion, with navys and blues instead of greens and reds. The tie was also done correctly, he'd taken time to properly teach his son how to do it.

"How did you guys even get in? you don't have visitor badges" Mr. Aizawa said with narrowed eyes. Gon blinked. "Actually we do, Allmight gave them to us when we requested them" Mr. Aizawa's left eye twitched ever so slightly. "have you two ever been to a school before?" Bakugou sneered from the back. Gon rubbed the back of his head. "Actually...no. there wasn't one on whale island and Killua was homeschooled" There was an awkward silence. "Back to the original point, weapons are prohibited without a proper license and strict approval from-" Killua waved him off, "it's bullshit. What're you supposed to do in a situation where your unable to use your quirk and someone's coming at you with a knife? What if someone's aiming a gun at you and you don't have any sort of cover or a way to block it? Not everybody can dodge a bullet."

"How would a knife be useful if someone's shooting you kero?" A frog girl said in confusion. Killua grinned, then whipped out a gun from his backpack. There was shouting, this time louder. He cocked his gun and fired at Gon, directly at the head. Izuku flinched slightly, but was used to their dangerous way of training and had learned to accept they knew that they were doing. There was the clink of metal on metal, the room fell silent. Gon hadn't moved an inch, and the bullet was on the ground in front of him. "These things weigh 20 KGs and can block bullets, hell you can even smash through solid rock with them if you swing it hard enough. Son, show the class that little trick I taught you" He said, smirking slightly. Izuku gulped. "R-Right now? w-what...what if I mess up?"

Gon beamed. "You can do it! And, if you do screw up I can help ok?" He took a breath, then slid out his knife and tossed it in the air. The rest of the class watched with slightly open mouths as he spun and flipped it around in an intricate pattern. He made an effort not to seem nervous, but it wasn't very good. His form however, damn he's a natural. Killua hadn't been a natural at swinging a knife. It had taken hard work, repetition, and trial and error. Izuku however, picked up the tactic that he'd learned himself in a few weeks within the timespan of a couple days. He finished by tossing it upwards behind his back and catching the hilt with his other hand seemingly effortlessly at about chest height. He glanced over at Killua. "Did...did I do it right?" The rest of the class was astonished, and surprised. Even the skeptical Mr. Aizawa was in shock.

Killua grinned. "Amazing, your form is perfect. The 'I don't give a fuck' expression needs a little work though" he glanced down, then slipped his knife back into his pocket sheath that Killua had specifically made for him. "Why do I even need to know how to do that?" He mumbled. Killua chuckled. "If a pedo walks up to up to you and you do that, they'll take one look and hightail it in the other direction" He said proudly. Izuku frowned slightly. "You say that like...like it's something that's common." Killua snorted. "it's a lot more common than you'd think. Gon's been nearly kidnapped at least 6 times by one in the three years I've known him" he snapped his fingers and gave Izuku a look. "What do we do? I want to hear you say it" He sighed, then mumbled. "never go anywhere without your knife"

Killua patted him on the shoulder. "Good. Now, I'm gonna be supervising your day at school today." Mr. Aizawa was about to open his mouth when Gon shoved Killua to the back of the room. "No more fighting! We're not even gonna interrupt, just watch. Isn't that right Killua?" He sighed heavily, then leaned against the back wall with a scowl as he activated Zetsu. "Fine" Then, a man with tall blonde hair walked in. "ALLLRIGHT CLASS, TIME TO START THE LESSON FOR TODAY!" he said loudly, completely missing the two kids in the back. Are all teachers this loud?

1149 words

To be continued...