Shreddies Strawberries and Cream limited edition

After all my reviews, I feel like I should be promoted from just an ordinary reviewer. I deserve more recognition and reputation. Subsequently, I self-declare myself as a cereal reviewer. Yes, that is my introduction to this one. I will be reviewing the Shreddies limited edition etc read the title.

A short history of me and shreddies: I think I've been having shreddies for breakfast for school for the past few years now. It makes for a filling and easy to prepare meal to begin the day, and fill me with energy to survive long enough for my next form of sustenance. As of perhaps Summer, I have also been having my shreddies mixed in with a selection of berries. I will either have 2 strawberries, each sliced into quarters, with blueberries if I need them, or raspberries and blueberries. Blueberries on their own are also acceptable, if the other 2 aren't available.

I wouldn't however call myself a complete Shreddies fanatic, only a well experienced Shreddy consumer (I have declared that the singular of Shreddies is now Shreddy). If I were to become a true fan, I would first have to try the other flavours of shreddies, and also the other products by them as well. To my knowledge, there is a chocolate and frosted one. After research, there's also a 'simple' one, which tbh just looks a bit shit. Oh my, there's also a Raspberry and white chocolate flavoured Shreddies, I think I just creamed my pants. I say that as a joke, but I think I did legitimately feel a little tingle down there when I read of that flavour. Fuck, why am I getting horny over cereal, this doesn't make sense. Oh no, Shreddies r34. I will try to resist the urge to look that up. Ok I couldn't find anything.

 Ok I couldn't find anything

Ooh, there's also pumpkin and toffee and apple flavoured ones, I'll have to try those ones out

After my research, I found out there is a Canadian Shreddies. I will show a picture of it below, but be warned; the packaging actually made me want to kill myself. So far we have had pictures of the pleasant nestle packaging, so I didn't want to make viewers barf by exposing the image to you. However, it thought it would be interesting to know how terrible it looked, especially considering how the British Shreddies design is beautiful. 

(Cursed Canadian Shreddies

(Cursed Canadian Shreddies. I actually hate them.)

I first discovered the titled special edition one day in Tesco, and as soon as I laid eyes on it, I knew it would be mine. I could imagine the taste glazing my tongue, as I moaned in delight. I hastily noted it down, so as not to forget this legendary product. This new invention could revolutionise my breakfast, omitting the need for any kind of fruit. This cereal of course is also one of my five a day, as it definitely contains fruit, and unquestionably doesn't contain more sugar than standard Shreddies.

As soon as I could, I placed an order with my paternal parent, who is the shopper of the house, and waited in anticipation for my sweet treat to arrive. And arrive it did, in its glorious packaging. The box design does look very nice, and I do very much enjoy how the whole recent line of Shreddies follow the same format, which very visually appealing. The that's not too say that previous designs weren't good, as I did appreciate them, but it doesn't compare to this wave.

 The that's not too say that previous designs weren't good, as I did appreciate them, but it doesn't compare to this wave

(old box design)

The sun came up, I need some milk. I'll find a bowl, and one spoon now. A sweet, sweet treat, all I need is strawberries and cream. I'll make Shreddies, I'll make Shreddies.

Ok, it's opening time. I opened the box as carefully as I could, trying not to rip the packaging as I normally do. I unfortunately didn't do it without damage, but that is of no matter. I pulled open the packet, and gazed at my breakfast. At first glance, they look quite similar to frosted shreddies, as they look like shreddies with sugar clumps stuck between the holes. However, they couldn't ever be mistaken after being presented with them, as they do smell very strongly of strawberries though, which is nice. I didn't expect the artificial flavouring/ nose flavouring to be this strong, but happily it is.

First, I decide to try a dry one first, just to get a taste of the taste. I also wanted to test if the taste relied on milk to spread the flavouring. However, on it's own, it is very nice. Sure enough, it tastes of strawberries. Perhaps my strawbs are out of business?

Slowly and steadily, I put the milk in the bowl. The milk wasn't the freshest, as it was at the stage in milk's life cycle where it starts to smell and taste a tiny bit off, but it is still fine. For the best experience I probably could've waited, but I didn't want to, and I was eager to try them.

Yummy yum yum-yum. They sure are delicious.

This probably isn't something I should consistently have, as it probably is considerably more unhealthy than normal Shreddies. Actually I'm not really sure how healthy normal shreddies are, I was just assuming they were as they said they were. If they weren't healthy, that wouldn't be the only lie on the box, as it clearly states they don't go soggy, when I can assure you, they definitely do. Even if they're not healthy, I've been having them frequently, and haven't have any heart attacks or other unhealth-related incidents, so I'm sure it's fine. It is aimed at kids anyway. But overall, they were very nice, and will certainly enjoy the rest of the box. I think I might also cut off the front and stick it on my wall, if it survives.