{014} This Is So Bong Water Brown Dude.

Warnings: Cursing, Gore, Blood obviously, y/n about to have a psychotic breakdown...idk

Word Count: 4,300+

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"We'll be starting the event in one minute but before we begin let's hear a few words of well-appreciated encouragement from the always eloquent Utahime Iori," Gojo says through the speakers.

"Wah! Huh? Well, I uh I guess although during this event some degree of injury will be unavoidable you should uh um help each other out? Or something? Eheh If you can." Utahime tries to give encouragement? Or at least you think it's encouragement... the poor girl was put on the spot.

"Okay times up!"

"Agh Gojo you jerk I wasn't done."

"Now let the Sister School Exchange Event...BEGIN!"

You shake your head at what just transpired. Gojo was such a tease sometimes, you knew he only called on her to poke fun. Poor Utahime I feel your pain.

You're running alongside Nobara, Megumi, and Itadori while the second years run ahead of you. You luckily had just enough time to come up with a new plan of attack now that you and Itadori joined. You were gonna stay on Megumi's team, per request from Megumi himself.

The others break up and run at their own pace while you stay behind with Inumaki. It's been a while since you've seen or even spoken to him.

"Hey, we should hang out sometimes after this is done like we used to!" You call over to Inunaki.

"Salmon." He says with a nod and a thumbs up.

You keep your pace steady, your backpack bouncing slightly from your movement. You could hear Itadori ask something up ahead so you look up towards him.

From what you could tell a weird low-level spider-looking curse appeared.

Yin could easily kill it like the good pup he was, but you still missed Yang tremendously and you didn't really get to grieve properly for the good boy but then again some may think you were weird for grieving for a cursed technique...but they look like puppies...and you spent a lot of time with them.

You snap out of it to see Megumi yell at Maki to stop only for a huge blast to erupt from the side revealing known other than the macho man himself; Todo Aoi.

"Yeah, you're all together! Now come at me all at once!" Todo shouts.

Luckily this was all part of the plan. Itadori runs forward, jumping up into the air and grabbing Todo's head before smashing his knee into Todo's face.

"Scatter!" Maki shouts.

You all break off into your designated groups. Panda's group had Nobara and Inumaki while Megumi's group had you and Maki.