Petal under the sun

It was a fine evening, Pyrrha was running around in her garden as her mother sat and watched her feel the grass under her feet. Pyrrha was a smart child and she always knew what certain things were.
Many people would use her just to get money but her mother was slowly putting an end to that by keeping Pyrrha indoors, Pyrrha had long red rose coloured hair that flew in the breeze of her home town, her eyes were mystical green and had a shine brighter than the sun.
"Wow! Mommy look! It's a butterfly!" Pyrrha giggled whilst chasing the blue dotted butterfly.
"It's stunning just like my little autumn leaf." Pyrrhas mother smiled as she walked over to Pyrrha.
As it was getting late Pyrrhas mother took her back inside and told Pyrrha that she will get to see some friends back over in vale called Ruby and Yang.

When Pyrrhas mother and a lovely lady called Summer Rose had met it was spring time and Summer had fallen into a pile of rose petals that had been sweeped up by a store owner who owned a flower shop. Summer was a lovely lady she had dark black and red hair that was styled so perfectly! Her eyes was shimmering silver and her tone of voice was just like a lullaby that could send even and adult to sleep.

Nobody has heard much from Summer since she had gone for a mission but Pyrrha and her mother are only going to vale as Ruby and Yangs dad Taiyang needs to have a chat with them about Summer.
One of Tais friends were also going with his little boy called Jaune. Jaune seemed to be a clumsy and sweet child due to what Pyrrhas mother had heard.