The two alone wolfs had locked eyes

The sun slowly rose and light up the city. Pyrrhas mother had gently woken up Pyrrha with a nice fruit breakfast at 8:00am.
Pyrrha always had struggled to get up in the morning so her mother always knew to get her out of bed as soon as possible! After she had eaten Pyrrha started to brush her luxurious red locks that could reach her fragile knees, people always called her rapunzel! Seeming Pyrrha was going to see Ruby and Yang she put on a little yellow dress with while fabric flowing on the bottom for Yang and a red ribbon on her back tied into a bow for Ruby!

"Pyrrha dear, are you ready? They are so excited to see you!" Pyrrhas mother smiled.

"I'm as ready as dad was when I saw him fight that huge grimm 3 years ago!" Pyrrha giggled whilst having the biggest grin on her face.

2 hours passed and they finally got to the house of the rose/ Xiao Long family! The house was located on a mini island and were surrounded by huge oak trees! The house was also made out of oak wood to match its surroundings!
"PYRRHA!!! YOURE HERE!" Ruby screamed as her red cloak flew through the wind and hit her bigger sister Yang in the face! Yang had her golden locks up in 2 little ponytails with cute purple ribbons surrounding them.

"Oh and there's Jaune Ruby!" Yang muttered under her voice.

"EW BOYSSSS!!!" Ruby screeched at the top of her voice.
Jaune looked like your average child who had 7 sisters. He had a shirt with his fave hero printed on, and blue jeans.

"Ruby I'm not that bad.... Yan- wow who are you?" Jaune gasped.

"Me?" Pyrrha stuttered.

"Yes you! Your so pretty!" Jaune said whilst day dreaming.

"Thank you. My name is Pyrrha!" She giggled with a cute smile.

Tai asked the mother of Pyrrha and the father of Jaune if he could talk to them about summer whilst the children played. The two acepted his invitation.
His eyes started to tear up as he got horrible news about Summer on her mission last night, the two others could tell what had happened and felt bad for Yang and Ruby as they won't grow up with a mother. Yes yangs mother is alive but she left when yang was much younger.

"Summer got killed yesterday during a fight and we buried her at her fave cliff at the top of this island... I don't know what to do! I'm now a single dad and Yang might understand but Ruby will be confused.." he cried.

The two others hugged him as he cried away.