Giving Thanks (L)

I'm just gonna throw this out there. This chapter is literally just one big lemon. There's a tiny flashback at the start, but besides that nothing important happens.

Every chapter with (L) either has a lemon in it, or straight up is a lemon chapter (like this one).

Also I've never written something like this before. But here we are.

If you want to skip it that's fine. I'm posting this along side another chapter at the same time for that purpose.

And with these two chapters I officially have no more chapters stored up. Hopefully the update cycle isn't too awful.

.

The horrendous downpour continued for hours. The sound of the heavy rain crashing into the ground dampened almost all other sound.

Almost all.

There was a loud crackle in the sky that lasted a fraction of a second, before a literally deafening boom rocketed through the area.

It was followed by another, and then another.

And what followed next was the flames.

A young boy stood outside, unsheltered from the storm. He was drenched, the rain soaking him to the bone.

The boy did not move. He stared with wide eyes. Lost to the world.

...

Alexander, no, Suk-chin Kang woke up with a small gasp. A hand shot to his head, and he gripped it tightly.

His eyes were wide, and he was breathing heavily. When was the last time I thought of that?

The rook grit his teeth at the memory. He wanted to forget. To bury it even further then ever before. So that none of it would ever resurface again.

But was any of that truly possible?

Suk-chin sighed, and decided to let it go for the moment.

Which was when he noticed he wasn't alone in his bed. In fact, there was someone laying right next to him, holding on to him tightly.

The next thing he noticed was the pair of tits in his face, and the sea of red hair.

"R-Rias?" Suk-chin couldn't help but stutter. The girl laying in bed with him moved her arms higher wrapping them around his head. His face was then pushed into her breasts.

Alert! Alert! Self-control! Self-control!

This wasn't the first time this happened. During the weeks after the game with Riser, Rias had been coming over more and more. A lot of the time it was to sleep in his bed with him. Even so, it still managed to catch him by surprise.

Suk-chin heard a yawn. He tried to look up a bit, and saw Rias staring down at him, smiling.

"Good morning, Suk-chin." Rias said softly, lowering her head so she was resting it directly on his.

"Morning." Suk-chin said.

Rias moaned in displeasure. "What time is it?"

"Early." Was Suk-chin's automatic reply. "What's it say on the clock?"

He felt Rias shuffle her head. "6:40. We only need to get up in a little over half an hour."

"This is strange." Suk-chin said softly, causing Rias to move again in order to look at him. "Why is that?"

"I'm normally up earlier." Suk-chin sighed. "To train."

Rias frowned. "Missing one day won't kill you. It's fine to rest now and then."