Chapter 4: Goodbye Ilisia Kingdom, Hello New Crewmate!

Kiyotaka: So, you have an idea, where we can procure a ship. It doesn't have to be big. 

Ryuen, feeling his wrists, smiled. 

Ryuen: We can take the old man's favorite sailing boat. That fucker loves to go into the seas and catch fish. He won't be doing that once we take it, kukukuku. 

Kiyotaka: Where is it?

Ryuen: In his personal harbor. 

Kiyotaka: I wasn't aware he had a personal harbor.

Ryuen started laughing. 

Ryuen: Kukukukuku. Captain, let's just stop with all this talking and wreak havoc. I've been cooped up in there for too long.

Ryuen's hands started to ignite, as he continued to smile. 

Ryuen: Now, let me let loose, kukuku. 

Bringing his hands together, he unleashed an explosion, breaking apart hundreds of pounds of metals, as he started laughing.

Ryuen: KUKUKUKUKU!!!! What do you think?

Kiyotaka: Could use some control. I assume that's the Nensho Nensho Devil Fruit. Explosive hands. 

Ryuen: Kukuku. So you do know this devil fruit. 

Kiyotaka: I have a certain familiarity with strong Paramecia Devil fruits.  

Putting his hands inside his pockets, Kiyotaka stepped over the ruble and proceeded towards the stairs as Ryuen smiled maniacally, following him out.

The two individuals slowly walked up the steps of the dungeon, passing hundreds of prisoners, begging them to let the out, only for Ryuen to smile and simply follow Kiyotaka, who coldly stared ahead. 

Soldiers, in Sea Prism Armor came through with their spears, as Kiyotaka continued to walk forward. 

Kiyotaka: Fighting sea prism armor soldiers would be difficult for you, Ryuen. So I'll take care of them. 

As they attempted to stab Kiyotaka, his eyes turned red, as the soldiers turned their weapons on themselves. 

Kiyotaka: Your presence is not required here, clear the path. 

At this order, they all stabbed each other with their spears, right through their heads, killing each other instantly. 

The bodies fell to the ground, as Kiyotaka walked over them. 

Ryuen: KUKUKUKU!!!! Ruthless! 

As the two monsters continued to walk up the stairs of the circular dungeon, more and more soldiers flooded inside the dungeon hole, in an attempt to kill the escapees. However, it was useless. Ryuen touched the stairs, and unleashed an explosion, blowing off sections of it, sending soldiers down to their deaths. Ryuen and Kiyotaka simply jumped over the crevasses and broken parts. They kept moving forward, nothing being remotely powerful enough to stop them. 

Kiyotaka: Now where is this royal harbor?

Ryuen smiled. 

Ryuen: Underneath the palace. 

Kiyotaka sighed. 

Kiyotaka: Then let's get the boat quickly. It'd be best to stay here as little time as possible.

Exiting the hole, and seeing light, Ryuen relished in the vibrant sun. 

Ryuen: It's been so long! I can finally get a good stretch, kukuku!