Preview

Marah pulled out her secret stash of paints. As soon as she unpacked in his house she hid her art things under her side of the bed with hopes that he would never look there and she was lucky.

She knew her husband didn't like her very much, which also meant that he would dislike everything that brought her some sort of happiness. She set the canvas stand and placed the canvas on it, securing it. She squeezed her paints out on her palette and held her paintbrush in the other hand.

After a long time she felt a small smile gracing her lips. The smell of paints comforted, it's what she spent most of her time doing as a child when her mother was around. She dipped her paint brush into the green paint beginning to draw the forest that her mother had taken to from memory. It was one of the best places she had seen.

Marah was lost in her memories as she painted everything she could remember. She hadn't realised how much time had passed and different paints that she had used to create the depth and density of the forest.

The door behind her opened causing her to jump and turn around, dropping the pallete from her hand. She looked down to see the paint smeared over his expensive rug and laminated floor.

Her heart raced with fear and breath felt constricted. She was in trouble.

So much trouble.

Renzo took a step towards her, causing her to bump into the canvas stand making it fall to the ground too.

She closed her eyes tightly and heard him unbuckle his pants. He was going to punish her again.

Her blood ran cold and goosebumps covered the length of her arms.

"I-I'm sorry. Please."

____________________________________

I'm working on updates but everything is taking time and will try to give you guys something soon.

Please let me know if you guys are interested in this becoming a story. I won't start it until I finish my other book. I have so many ideas and will be working on them.

(If the cover looks crappy, it's because I made it in 10 Minutes lol)

Again, sorry. Let me know what you think ❤