011

.One Small Mistake.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

August Twenty-seventh, Twenty twenty-three.
Charlotte, North Carolina.

LIANGELO NODDED slipping on his air forces which he had left by the doorm "Lemme grab something real quick" he spoke up before he went into the dining room for who knows what, leaving Alexzandra and LaMelo in the entryway of his home.

She watched him leave, feeling arms wrap around her waist. She was then met with the sweet, yet manly smell of LaMelo's Cologne. "You coming to my games in October?" In all honesty Alexzandra had forgotten that LaMelo played for the NBA.

"Yeah, if you want me to" he kissed  her neck just as LiAngelo walked in making him cringe. "ugh- y'all niggas disgust me" Alexzandra laughed and pulled away from LaMelo. "Aight lets go" LaMelo lead the two to his garage which confused them.

"Don't you live down the street?" LiAngelo whispered to the girl, making her nod. "Yeah.. I'm pretty sur ehe just want to shoe off his car or something" he nodded agreeing with her, it wouldn't be anything out of the normal if that was the case.

"What are y'all niggas whispering about" LaMelo squinted his eyes at his brotehr and girlfriend, unlocking the doors to his lambo. "You" he jerked his head back before a smile broke out into his face.

"Y'all some fans for real.. always got my name in yall mouth" he spoke cockily. The three got situated in the car before LaMelo pulled out his driveway. They weren't even in the car for 2 minutes before he had pulled uo to the house.

"Just a waste of gas" LiAngelo mumbled, looking at the large amountvof cars in the driveway and on the street. "I thought you said the thing started at twelve? It's hella cars out here" he asked as Melo pulled into the driveway besides Alexzandra's BMW M3 g80.

"That's what my mom said but she probably menat like eleven or something" The three exuted out of LaMelo's car with Alexzandra leading them into the house. They walked straight towards the kitchen, seeing that the living room was empty aside from the tables of food.

In the kitchen, Alexzandra saw her mom, her aunt Regina, and her grandmother Andrea. "Hey Ma" LaMelo hugged her, Alexzandra mugging him from behind. "Nigga what did I tell you" she sent a playful glare his way.

"Oh please ignore her ass, hey Melo, and who is this nice gentlemen" Alexzandra rolled her eyes at her mother's statement and introduced LiAngelo. "Ma this is Gelo, one of Melo's older brothers" he waved with a grin and she returned the favor.

"You can just call me ma" she sent him a small, but comforting smile. "I feel like I'm Gucci Mane in 2006! all these diamonds, dancing on my fuc- Jaylen watch your mouth" Shantice cut of her youngest son. He grinned walking into the kitchen.

"Hi auntie, hi Grandma" Alexzandra hugged them both and kissed their cheeks, ignoring her brother. "Who are these fine young men you've brought today" Alexzandra LaMelo blush at her grandma's comment and laughed.

"These are my friends Melo and Gelo" she pulled them each into a hug and smiled. "Well its nice to meet you" she turned to me and gestured towards the backdoor. "Your cousins and them out back"