chapter 2

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Years had already passed by in such a short period of time, and things had been going well thus far. The two siblings were finally able to move to the new apartment that was more suitable for both of them. In any case, the raven-haired male's money helped them to purchase the items they wanted one by one, which was primarily Koko's idea because the old one was a pretty run-down location. It was difficult to comprehend how he had assembled so much wealth at the age of fifteen, but he soon revealed that he and Inui were both members of a gang known as the Black Dragons, and that his position was that of Elite Guard Captain, while Inui's position was that of Attack Guard Captain, and he didn't provide any additional information after that. When Koko returned home, he would constantly be late or covered in blood stains on his clothes, which were clearly not his.

At the same time, it was irritating that your brother was overprotective of you, whether it was because you were going out alone or because he overheard you chatting to a boy who was merely your classmate. Even if your brother is involved in a gang and has a sister who is basically alone and vulnerable, you can't hold it against him. Koko would occasionally request that Inui look after you, which he gladly did.

There was once a time when he threatened a boy with a knife to stay away from you just because he saw him following you everywhere you two went. The poor boy only wants to offer you the gift he bought for you. prepared to confess his love to you.

You were at the mall, when your brother gave you his credit card, you went out and bought whatever you wanted, because you were always at your apartment binge watching all of the dramas that you normally watch on television. As was planned, Koko requested Inui to accompany you because his boss required him to go somewhere else. In the meantime, Inui seishu remained by your side, following you behind, as you continued to ask his advice on clothes and heels. When the man himself actually walks around in heels and shows a sophisticated form of fashion sense for a man of his type, what else is there for him to be lacking?

As you walk down the casual dress aisle, scanning your fingertips to find the perfect one that complements your body shape and skin tone. Even a minute passed before you burst out laughing after coming across a stunning vintage floral dress. You immediately picked it up, walked around the corner, and showed it to Inui, who was leaning against a wall, his hands crossed over his chest, holding the two other shopping bags you'd purchased.

Even a minute passed before you burst out laughing after coming across a stunning vintage floral dress. You immediately picked it up, walked around the corner, and showed it to Inui, who was leaning against a wall, his hands crossed over his chest, holding the two other shopping bags you'd purchased.

"What do you think about this?"

Even while she stood there silently, staring at you as you spun about with the dress in your hand, your hands were pressing against your body to test if the garment would fit for you.

"It suits you, but get the size medium, because last time we bought one, it didn't fit your small waist."

nodding at male's suggestion, requesting the sales lady, who had been with you the entire time, bring the outfit to the counter for payment, which she willingly did.

Having paid for it, the two of you decided to treat yourselves to an ice cream cone to cap off a long and exhausting day of rushing about the mall purchasing items you both needed and wanted. You came to a complete stop while strolling towards the exit of the mall after passing a bakery that was offering a significant discount. The sunflower-blond-haired gentleman has observed you glancing towards the store and is well aware of what is about to take place there.

"please, don't tell me-"

"I wanna buy one of their shortcakes!"

With your back to the emotionless guy, you make pleading eyes at him, imploring him to at the very least agree. After waiting for his response, I was disappointed to find it had not arrived.