THE GODFATHER.

As expected, Dumbledore tried to get Andrea resorted, but the hat refused to put her anywhere else. Andrea very cleverly got the cloak from Dumbledore telling him that her solicitor was asking as to where it was. A month has passed as Andrea returned to Hogwarts, she has managed to befriend many students of different houses. She sat at different house tables every day, but the best she enjoyed was the company of the twins. She was slowly breaking the stereotypes set against the Slytherins and people were less hostile or prejudiced against them. Ronald and Hermoine were some of those people who taunted her as a blood traitor and a coward. She paid them no mind as twins were very adamant on punishing their brother and anyone else who spoke against Andrea and her friends in their own way. Andrea told them to leave it alone.
QuirrelMort didn't try anything to steal the stone. There were times when they would converse in parsletongue... Where he asked her questions and she gave him snippets of information until he became irritated with her. It was their thing.
Severus has become less hostile and had assured her that he will stand by her and save her from Dumbledore. They were on good terms now. Professors doted on Andrea and some even called her a prodigy. The only professors who was not happy with her were McGonagall and Headmaster Dumbledore. McGonagall's hostility did upset Andrea. She remembered how in her past life McGonagall doted her and let her get away with everything, but now she was reducing points for her nonverbal magic. Andrea was bottling it up against McGonagall. She wasn't sure how long she will be able to keep it inside her. The points McGonagall deducted were returned to her 2× times by Snape and surprisingly Quirrel.
Hermoine was pointing out everything that Andrea did differently but in the end she always got her house points reduced and brilliant insults from Snape. Ron had been stalking her but Theo, Blaise and Draco were always with her. The boys were a different story. She wanted them as allies, but now they became her real friends, a feeling she was confused about. She had promised herself she wouldn't trust anyone completely but these boys were slowly making their way to her heart.
Andrea did get on quidditch team but this time it was Ron who was bullying Neville. She practiced this time as a chaser. She played better as a chaser. Flint was sceptical as to why Snape would allow a first year on the team but when he saw her play all his doubts were cleared. Her schedule was a lot busier with Quidditch practice and extra lessons from Snape as she was still a little slow in potions.
One morning as Andrea sat for breakfast she saw an owl swooping down at her, she recgonised the owl; it was Pigwidgeon. That meant the letter was from Sirius.
Sirius received the trial and was freed of all charges. He was given millions of galleons as compensation and also was admitted into St.Mungos to receive proper physical and mental treatment. Surprisingly Sirius didn't barge in Hogwarts to meet Dumbledore. She took the letter from Pigwidgeon and offered him some bacon.
Andrea,
I want to see you. I know you are not very keen on meeting me, but please just give me a chance. I know Dumbledore isn't trustworthy. After what he has done to me, I have no intention of going to him for any sort of help. Just please give me a chance.
Love,
Your Godfather.
Andrea stared at the letter. Her emotions were haywire. She didn't expect this. It did melt her heart a little that maybe she would have Sirius by her side this time. She was really confused right now. She glanced at the high table, Dumbledore was quietly conversing with McGonagall. She glanced at Snape who was watching her with a raised eyebrow. She shook her head and exhaled a deep breath. Draco noticed her uneasiness and nudged her to ask what happened. She handed the letter to him and Draco had a scowl on his face.
"Don't tell me you are planning on meeting him!" Draco exclaimed.
"I don't know what to do! I always expected Sirius to run and kiss Dumbledore's feet but this letter confused things for me. I was sure I wasn't going to forgive him... But now I don't know what to do!" Andrea said holding her head in both her hands.
The two didn't notice the confused glance of Snape and QuirrelMort on them. Andrea finished her breakfast and went to her classes. Her focus was not on her studies today. At the end Snape stopped her after the class.
"What is wrong Ms. Potter Black?" Severus drawled.
"I received a letter from my dearest Godfather." Andrea said. Snape's eyes filled with rage but he didn't say anything to Andrea.
"What does he want?" Snape sneered
"He wants to meet me, at least once. He wants me to give him a chance. Apparently he have realized that old bat had wronged him." Andrea said.
"So you plan to meet him?" Snape questioned her.
"I don't know! I never thought I would see him, as he would be too busy bowing down to Dumbledore." Andrea said sighing.
"I loathe that person. But he is the only shred of real family you have left. I suggest you talk to him before Dumbledore washes him in manipulations" Snape said.
"So I should meet him?" Andrea asked again.
"Yes." Snape answered with the look of utter displeasure on his face.
"Will you accompany me? You will have to ask Dumbledore for permission as the head of my house. And I don't want to go with Hagrid... I don't have it in me to listen him singing praises of Dumbledore." Andrea said and shuddered at the last sentence.
"Do I have a choice?" Snape sighed. Andrea brightly smiled at him.
"That's why you are my favorite!" Andrea said and ran out of his office.
Dinner was as usual filled with gossips and laughter until a boy came and spoke to Andrea,
"Dumbledore wants you in his office urgently." Andrea furrowed her brows in confusion and the boys bad same reaction. She looked at Snape and he shrugged his shoulders.
"Thank you for conveying the message. I will go and see what the headmaster wants from me." Andrea said and stood up. She took a deep breath and glanced at QuirrelMort and Snape once before leaving.
She reached Dumbledore's office and said the stupid password,
"Pumpkin pasties". The gargoyle moved and she went up the staircase. She reached his office doors and knocked on it.
" Do Come in Andrea dear, I have a little surprise for you." Dumbledore said in his jolly good grandpa mode. Andrea narrowed her eyes in suspicion but complied. She walked in and was shocked to see Sirius Black sitting on the chair. After all he wrote in letter, here he was, reaching out to Dumbledore again, it made her feel sick and broke her heart as to why she expected anything else from him. Sirius looked at her with wide eyes and whispered her name.
"Andrea.... Why are you Slytherin uniform?" Was the first thing Sirius asked and Andrea scoffed. Here we go! She thought.
"Because I'm in Hufflepuff!" Andrea snapped at him.
"Headmaster, why is he here in school?" Andrea questioned. Before headmaster could answer, Snape barged in the door with McGonagall in tow.
"Why wasn't I informed about my student being called into the office?" Snape sneered at Dumbledore while furiously glaring at Sirius.
"Snivellus, what the hell are you doing here?" Sirius asked glaring back at Snape.
"I suggest you mind your tongue Mr. Black. You are already neck deep in water, try not to drown in it." Andrea snapped at Sirius Furiously.
"Now now, I suggest we calm the tempers. Andrea my dear girl, I called Sirius here to give you both a chance to start over, he is after all your blood adopted father." Dumbledore said smiling.
"Oh... Thank you Headmaster! You know, I have heard Neville have a troublesome relationship with his grandmother and uncle, and Bellby from Gryffindor also has some problems with his uncle. And oh! Lena Bridget from Hufflepuff also doesn't get along very well with her aunt." Andrea said and everyone looked at her as if she had lost her mind.
"Good to know, that you are aware about the problems of your friends, but is there any reason you are informing me about it?" Dumbledore asked maintaining his jolly good smile.
"Well I thought you are so interested in solving the personal family matters of your students, I felt it was my duty to help you in your quest. You are really a very great headmaster. I had no idea that you are so invested in the life of your students." Andrea said innocently. Snape actually chuckled and quickly covered it up by coughing. Sirius did bark out a laugh. McGonagall was furious and Dumbledore forced out a laugh. From behind Phineas Nigellus was cackling like mad.
"Ms. Potter Black you have no right to talk to headmaster like that." McGonagall said and Andrea totally ignored her.
"Thank you for showing such concern headmaster, but I would like to deal with our family business in private. It is the matter of Black family it will be sorted accordingly. I will appreciate if next time you before summoning me to your office would take permission from my solicitor. You wouldn't want another legal notice from him, would you?" Andrea said looking headmaster in the eye.
"Pardon me! I'm an old man, I only wish to see you happy." Dumbledore said smiling.
"Sure!" Andrea said.
"Now if you don't mind, I will take Sirius to a classroom where we can have a private conversation without any prying ears. Thank you very much." Andrea said and walked out of the office as if she owned it. Sirius followed her and McGonagall went out muttering something under her breath. Snape had already left the office and Dumbledore in a fury trashed the nearest object into the wall. Phineas was still enjoying the show while laughing his head off.
"Andrea!" Sirius called her again as they entred an empty classroom. She spelled a privacy charm and then turned to Sirius.
"I don't know what to say to you Sirius Black! You saw me for the first time in 10 years and the first thing that comes to your mind is 'why am I wearing a Slytherin uniform?' What an extraordinary father you are! I really had low expectations from you, but I guess I should not have expected anything from you! You don't deserve even my expectations!" Andrea yelled furiously and Sirius looked at her with guilt. He was about to cry, but Andrea wasn't finished yet,
"You know Sirius, when you sent me the letter this morning, I thought maybe... Maybe we could be a family and then not less than 24 hours and you are sitting here with Dumbledore of all people! Why?" Andrea asked.
"He reached out to me telling me he would allow me to meet you!" Sirius replied defending himself. Andrea looked at him still furious. She wanted to get it out of her system, if she didn't do it today, she would never be able to tell him how she really feels about him.
"I want to hate you Sirius Black." Andrea said. Sirius was about to interrupt when she raised her hand telling him to shut up.
"I want to hate you because you left me on the orders of the man who let you rot nearly 11 years in Azkaban knowing you're innocent! You abandoned me for revenge! you abandoned your own blood adopted daughter to run after a man who already cost you your best friends life! I want to hate you because you are a bully, arrogant and an irresponsible person! I really don't understand how did my mother agree to let you be my godfather! I want to hate you for what you did to your own brother Regulus! I want to hate you for being so prejudiced that you abandoned your own brother. You left him in the care of your wonderful mother, in a house over which you will prefer your own grave! You blame him for joining the death eaters when you left him with no choice! You were happy living with my father and his family. He died a death so gruesome and lonely that you can't imagine! You are never there for people! You run away, that's what you are best at! You, my father and your stupid friends were all arrogant and bullies!" Andrea was still yelling. Sirius had tear stains on his cheeks, but he still managed to defend James.
"You father was a great man!" Sirius snapped.
"Of course he was! He was so great that he stripped a fellow student naked in front of the entire school!" Andrea yelled.
"What has Snivellus been telling you?" Sirius snarled.
"His name is Severus Snape! And you better start respecting him if you want to see me again...ever!" Andrea snapped.
"Your father died for you! How could you think about him like this!" Sirius said.
"Oh I love my father... But I'm not proud to be his daughter! I'm proud to be Lilly's daughter! My father was a bully! And nothing can change that fact! You all took pleasure in harassing people in the name of pranks! I'm a Slytherin what are you going to do now? Brand me a death eater, call me evil? Or make my life hell? I'm a Black, Sirius... I have that madness in me! So answer me, what will you do now?" Andrea stopped and looked at him. He looked like he was deep in thoughts. Andrea sighed an called his name,
"Think very carefully Sirius. If you want to leave, then you have to forget that we have any relationship. I'm okay with you leaving... It's not like I have never lived without you before. And if you stay, you will respect my guardians and Severus Snape. If I hear you mistreating them or saying a word against them, you will loose me. So think on it and then tell me. And I don't trust Remus. So if all you want in your life is your FRIEND then don't come to me. We both have nothing to loose right now! So think and then tell me. GOODBYE!" Andrea said and went out of the classroom banging the door shut behind her. She ran into whatever direction her legs took her to. She couldn't see clearly due to the tears in her eyes. She eventually sat down, pressing her back against a wall and sobbed. She wanted to hug Sirius and just accept him, but she could not do it this time, he had hurt her a lot. She was still crying when she sensed the same magic that calmes her every time.
"$$what is wrong cherié?$$" Voldemort hissed in parsletongue. Andrea was too in her world to notice the term of endearment he used.
"$$everything Marvolo! I just made my only family cry$$" Andrea answered.
"$$I love him very much, he is my father, and I made him choose! And the worst is, he did find the need for me to give him the option!$$" Andrea said. She closed her eyes and took some deep breaths.
Voldemort didn't understand why he let his magic flare around her, he wanted to hold her, but he didn't want Quirrel to touch her. He let his magic surround her until she felt better.
"$$Thank you Marvolo!$$" Andrea said standing up and leaving to go to her dorm.
'What is happening to me?' Voldemort thought.
As soon as she entred the common room,  Draco hugged her.
"What happened? why did he call you?" He asked.
"Sirius was here!" Andrea said. Draco understood and didn't say anything further. He let her sit on the couch and held her tightly. Andrea was so thankful to have a brother like him. She soon fell asleep on the couch and Draco put a blanket on her. He sat on the chair beside the couch to keep an eye on her.