𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼 - 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙄𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙣, 𝘽𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖.
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·   ˚ *

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗺."

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK excused herself soon after, no longer able to look Harry James Potter in the eye. Every second that passed with him she felt like she might implode, the pain dancing across her skin with no mercy. She had told him she was sorry, he had said she had nothing to be sorry for. But Astria knew that's not really what was said. The words meant a little compared to the messages painted in their eyes, the push and pull of memories and pain.

Harry James Potter brought her a deep sadness and a great wonder. He stressed her heart out beyond return, disrupting the way it beat. Astria was not fond of the feeling, and she promised, for the sack of her soul, to stray far from the Boy Who Lived from that moment forward.

But the universe wouldn't stand for that.

☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

"Would definitely suck ass to be a first-year in those boats right about now," Ginny mused, pushing wet hair from her face, as Luna jumped around in puddles next to her.

Astria smiled, holding Luna's hand and jumping with her, "I think it's nice," her voice was soft and light, but underneath it was tinged with her thoughts of the train ride. And suddenly she had the strange need to bring a hand to the scar on her forehead.

She also wished her Dad didn't have to go along with all the other teachers, him being around might have helped ground her running thoughts.

"Of course you would say that," The Weasley girl rolled her eyes, but her voice held only kindness.

"Did you know in Greek mythology there's a sisterhood that brought rain to the earth," Neville joined the conversation, holding his brand new moon drop plant close to his sweater. Rain plopped onto its white and green leaves, rolling down into the soil.