chapter 9

Kourtney's pov/

I can't believe my aunt like seriously. at least we got that done and through with after the dinner we had to celebrate witch by celebrating I went up to my room. I wasn't just going to forgive her that quick.

I have to go to school tomorrow witch sucks because I have to see Harry and his "pack". I'm probably going to get beat up again like they do every day to me.

the weekend is the only place that I can be alone and no one can bother me or say mean things to me. it's where I can be me and people can't judge me.

it's where I can listen to music alone in my room no eruptions or anything. it's where I can be me. if I did that at school I would get judged by everyone. it's not fair that I get bullied, I didn't do anything to get bullied.

I might as well go to bed, I'm exhausted. God help me tomorrow!

the next morning...
kourtney's pov/

when I woke up something didn't feel right so I ran to the bathroom and I started to throw up. when that was done I called my mom to come up stairs.

"mum" I said a little worried.
"yes sweetie?" she said. "I just threw up and I really don't feel good." "well you still have to go to school!" " why" I asked.

"because I don't want you to miss any days of school." she said in an annoyed voice. "please mum I don't feel good and I just threw up I could get other kids sick!"

"to bad suck it up."

you've got to be kidding me. i don't feel good and now I have to go to school. this is just great sometimes I really hate my mum. she doesn't understand what I go through, like seriously no one does.