chapter 11

Kourtney's pov/

I woke up at 12:30 today, because it's the weekend so I was just like lets sleep in today. I go downstairs to get something to eat when I here someone knock on the door.

who could be here this early, kinda?
I open the door to see... Harry!? " uh hi Harry what are you doing here?" I asked a little worried how does he even know where I live?

"uh hi can I come in?" Harry said "yeah sorry, if you don't mind me asking why are you here?" I asked "I came here to apologize and I know that the lads said I was going to and I'm sorry for hitting you!" he said and continued

"I guess I didn't know how to hide my feelings for you so I took it out on you by bullying you and I hope that you can forgive me?" he said looking like he was about to cry.

"I'm sorry for being a dick to you, when you didn't do anything and I'm really really sorry." he said

"Harry I... I don't know what to say, I don't know if I should forgive or not because I'm still a little shocked." I said

"I know, and sorry for just showing up uninvited!" he said while looking around. " it's fine and sorry if I look kinda dead I just woke up." I said a little bit nervous, I don't even know why.

"you don't look dead, you look kinda cute like that." he said with wide eyes as if he couldn't believe what he had just said.

to be continued....

(authors note please read important)
hey guys I hoped you liked this weeks
chapter I wanted to do something kinda different from what I usually do kinda...I think, lol I'm excited for you guys to see what I'm planning but first if you want to be in my book all you have to do is comment what your name is and your favorite chapter of my book. and I have a tiny request... can you guys please subscribe to this you tube channel :(demons in disguise) please me and my friends are creating a new YouTube channel so I'm excited for you guys to watch the videos.
stalk me😏
YouTube: Kourtney oddo( and if you have questions on witch channel it is message me)
Twitter:(Kourtney oddo
Instagram:(Kourtney oddo)
~Kourtney❤️

kourtney's pov/

I can't believe Harry just said that, there are so many questions going through my mind like, does Harry like me? am I really cute? is this a trick?

well Harry is kinda hot I'm mean let's be honest, omg! I did not just say that! would it be wrong to like your bully? or now ex bully? I'm so confused on what to say.

"Harry thank you for apologizing, I don't really know what to say maybe we can talk about it later? I said "yeah I'll see you later, well at school." Harry said.

Harry's pov/

I start walking out of kourtney's house when I hear her call my name. "wait Harry!" Kourtney says "yes" I say with my eye brow raised.

"can you hang out tomorrow?" she says a little nervous. "yeah that should be ok" I say excited. "ok I'll see you then!" she says while closing the door to her house.

wait does this mean she likes me? does she forgive me? I'm so confused but I have to let her decide to forgive me and by hanging out with me maybe she will forgive me.