chapter 16

(authors note)
I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in a while I've been really busy this summer but I'm updating today so yay.
also I'm starting a second book!

Harry's pov/
i wake up with a pounding headache, I was in my bed... was it just a dream?
or was it real?

i didn't know what was going on i swore that this dream was real. I'm glad it's not. maybe it's a sign I need to protect Kourtney.

I need to... I wounded if she had a dream similar to mine.

Kourtney's pov/
I awoke with sweat on my forehead. I had a really bad dream last night about Harry and I'm not going to lie it scared me a lot.

I'm glad it's just a dream. i should probably get ready for school. I go to my closet and pick a maroon colored skater skirt, with a white crop top. 

I then start my makeup witch consisted of a brown smokey eye and some winged eyeliner and mascara.

I put on my white vans and headed out the door and to my car.

when I arrived to school there was a huge circle of people cheering someone on. Me being the curious one I try to get to the front of the circle.

There was these to guys fighting I recognized the familiar curly mop of hair.

"harry" I scream and try to get his attention. he looks up for a split second and I could've sworn his eyes were darker then usual.

Harry then gets up and walks away from the fight. What was that?

I try calling his name a couple of times but he just keeps on walking. I turn around and go into the school so I wouldn't be late for my first period class.

-----------------------------------------

All day long I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. I mean why would he get into a fight?

was it because of me?

no of course not Kourtney he wouldn't do that for you. remember he was your bully.

my conscious reminds me. I try not to think about it to much and go to my last class for the day.

The bell rings reminding me that school was over. I grab my things and head out of the class room and stop when I get pulled against the wall.

"what the" I say before getting cut off by someone's lips. I kiss back knowing exactly who it is.

Harry then pulls away and walks off leaving me wanting more. his lips were so soft and gentle like he was trying not to hurt me.

I go to my car and drive home. once I get home I do my homework and go upstairs to my room.

I then lay down and take a nap, while thinking of Harry.

(authors note)
sorry for not writing lately I have been so busy. there has been a lot going on and I just didn't have time to write. I hope you guys liked this chapter and I will try to write soon.

~Kourtney ❤️