chaptet 17

Kourtney's pov/
I felt different today when I woke up its like there was something wrong but I didn't know what.

I pushed aside any thoughts that I had and started getting ready for school. I walked to my closet

I started to pick out a black crop top with with white ripped skinny jeans and also a long tan cardigan.

I start to do my makeup. I just put on some foundation and powder and then some mascara, for my lips I just did a nude/pink color.

I then go down stairs to get breakfast. there wasn't anything really to eat so I checked the time and I still had about 45 minutes before I had to leave for school.

I grab my shoes and keys. I wanted something to eat so I went to scooters and got a carmalicious, medium blended with extra Carmel on top.

then for food I got a a burrito( an I don't know if this is actually at scooters lol)

once I got my food and drink I turn into the parking lot to eat. when I was done eating I start heading to school.

I got to school 20 minutes early witch was good because I didn't finish my history homework.

I walk into my home room and start to role on my homework. I hear someone calling my name and look up and when I do I see Harry coming towards me.

"hey" Harry said smiling and his dimples showing. "hi, what makes you so happy?" I ask him while giggling.

"I wanted to ask you put on a date of that's ok with you..?" Harry asks looking nervous. "I would love to Harry!" I said now happy myself.

"ok I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven" Harry says while sitting in the back of the room.

I was happy that Harry asked me out. I'm still forgiving him but i can see a change in him so I thought why not give him a chance.

after school was done I got home as usual and start my homework when o was done I started watching some tv.

I heard a know on the door and thought who could be at my house I was a little frightened because I don't get that much visitors.

I get up and start walking to the door. I open the fore to see Harry. Harry barges in and pushed me against the wall and starts to kiss me I put my hands around his neck.

Harry puts both of his hands on my waist, he then leaves my house with me confused.

authors note
I have major writers block and this chapter is not done I hoped you enjoyed and I will try to post next week!

~Kourtney❤️

----------------------------------------------
Kourtney's pov
It was 6:00 and I started getting ready for me and Harry's date tonight. I was so nervous for this date, I don't know what to wear.

I go over to my closet and start to pick out some possible clothes that I could wear. I picked out a Burgundy dress that stopped at the end of my knees. I then headed to my makeup stand and started to do my makeup.

I put on some foundation and powder, then I did a brown smokey eye. After I was done with my eye shadow I started on my eyeliner. I did a small winged eyeliner look. I then started putting mascara on.

I started looking for shoes that I could wear. I picked out some white pumps. I heard a knock on the door and started heading to the door. I opened it to find Harry. He looked really handsome, he was dressed up in a white button up shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Hi Harry" I said. "hello beautiful, are you ready?" he asked. "yeah I'm ready where too?" I asked as we started walking to the car. Harry walked to the passenger seat and opened the door for me. I got in and and buckled up.

Harry then walked to the drivers seat and got in. "it's a surprise" Harry said while smirking.

---------------------------------------------

Monday night

Kourtney's pov
Last night was amazing! Harry took me to a really fancy restaurant and after we were done we went to the lake and started up at the stars and just talked. When we got to my house he kissed me when we got the the door.

Harry was really nice, I felt really special. I'm really happy that me and Harry are getting along.

It was currently 10:30 at night. I decided to go to bed. I texted Harry telling him I was going to bed and I told him I was going to see him tomorrow. I drifted off to sleep happy and relaxed.

(I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in the past months but I am now so yeah thank you)
~Kourtney ❤️