The Black Glass Bead

Y/N POV

I was waiting for the girls at the basement. They were a bit late. I noticed something in Karina lately. Even though she despised me, she still often came to my house, the basement to be specific.

It made me suspicious that Karina's change of behaviour has something to do with the basement. I started to search in the basement, looking for a clue that could help me to understand what's wrong with her.

I crossed my fingers and hoped to find something. After searching for a few minutes, I found a small black glass bead in the drawer. The black color inside was moving.

I picked it up with a tissue. I wanted to pick it without touching it with my hand. Because it looked quite dangerous.

I held it close to my eye and looked inside it. I saw a black scary creature which looked so angry, as if it was screaming. I immediately looked away being scared.

I gathered up my courage and looked inside it again. This time, I saw Karina inside, with a young girl, who looked similar to the dark creature.

 This time, I saw Karina inside, with a young girl, who looked similar to the dark creature

I

I

teared up. I was shocked to figure out Karina was possessed. Possessed by the creature. The creature was using Karina to get out from the glass bead. I had to save her.

I waited for the girls to arrive to tell them about this. Soon the girls came.

Ningning : Y/N darling, how are you?

Ningning ran to me and then hugged me. Winter did the same. Karina just stood there watching me in annoyance.

Y/N : Jiminie!

I intentionally called her real name. Karina didn't answer.

Y/N : Jiminie!

Karina didn't answer again. Ningning patted her shoulder and said.

Ningning : Jiminie, why aren't you responsing? Did you forget your own name?

Karina was surprised. Or should I say the creature.

Karina : N-no. I-I was just spaced out.

Y/N : Jiminie, can you give Minjeong a hug?

Karina was confused. But she quickly gave Ningning a hug to avoid looking suspicious.

Winter : Jiminie, why are you hugging Ningning? Did you forget my name too?

Karina : Umm... Uhh...

Karina was at loss of words. There was no way she could get out of this mess.

Y/N : I'll tell you why. Karina is possessed!

I pulled out the glass bead from my pocket and showed it to all of them.

Y/N : Look at it closely. You'll see a creature inside. And if you look long enough, you'll see Karina inside too. It's been obvious that she's possessed. Have you seen her behaviour nowadays? She's become so cruel. And she doesn't even remember our real names.

Ningning : Is it... True?

Karina : N-No! She's lying! She's just jealous of me. Because she wants all the attention to herself. You two know me!

Ningning : The real Karina would never say anything like this. You ARE possessed!

Winter : What do we do with her?

Y/N : It's not safe to let her roam around like this. Let's lock her up in the bedroom.

The two girls agreed. We locked her up in the basement bedroom despite of her pleads.

Ningning : What do we do now?

Y/N : We need to find a cure. And we have to keep Karina away from the bead. Until then we keep her here.

_______________________________________

A/N : I had finished this chapter long time ago yesterday but wattshit deleted it all!!! I worked so hard and wattshit deleted it!!! Curse you wattpad!