The Ritual

Y/N POV

Granny was already dead. The monster had already engulfed her. Now, to save Karina and get rid of the shadow creature, we needed to perform a very difficult ritual. But we didn't know how to.

But first we needed to find Karina. We went to look for her in the house first. Because my sixth sense said she must be around since she can't stay too far away from the demon.

And I was right. We found her in the living room. I immediately ran to her and shook her shoulders with tears in my eyes.

Y/N : Why did you do this?!

For the first time in life I raised my voice at her. Leaving the three girls in shock. I was always known to be a soft-spoken person.

Y/N : Why did you kill my granny?! I loved you more than a best friend! I always thought even if you got possessed you couldn't be that worst! But you proved me wrong. Now granny is dead and the creature is out there causing chaos!

Karina : I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't want to kill your granny. I just wanted to save myself. I didn't know who was gonna drink the water.

She said with genuine guilt in her eyes. But I wasn't buying it.

Y/N : Your sorry can't fix anything.

Karina : I know. But I know a way in which I can fix things.

Y/N : What?

I was curious. And also desperate.

Karina : We can perform a ritual. It will trap the creature back in the glass bead and everything will be back to normal again.

Y/N : Really?

She nodded. Even if it sounded like a great opportunity, I still couldn't trust her fully.

Karina : I know you don't trust me and I don't blame you. But after the creature is released, its effect has lessened on me. I need you girls to collect some ingredients....

Karina told us to get a few ingredients. We got everything she said. Then Karina drew a magic circle in the basement. She placed each ingredient on a certain place the circle.

She placed a transparent glass bead in the middle of the circle. There was no light around us except for a few candles.

We all sat around the circle. Karina took the book in her hand. And started reciting spells like a song. Wind started blowing wildly.

The room filled with a dark cloud. And thunder sounds filled our ears. Winter, Ningning and I got really scared. We held onto each other. Karina on the other hand was calm and still reciting spells.

Then we see the creature appear in the basement. The creature was trying to fight Karina. But it couldn't harm her as she was reciting spells.

Karina trapped the creature inside the glass bead. The glass bead also sucked the evilness from her. After the creature was trapped, everything was back to normal. Karina fell on the ground unconscious.

The girls : Karina!!!