the tragedy

~ quick warning this is sad (well thats the goal smh) and someone dies:( 

i also wanted to try something new so here it goes- 

I walked downstairs with my glass of water in my hand to see Kurt crying on the couch. his hands we're covering his face but I could tell his eyes were puffy. "Kurt my love what's wrong?" I asked walking up to him. I turned to the tv and froze in my tracks, I dropped the glass on the floor and fell to my knees. glass shards pierced my knees and I sank into the floor. tears started forming in my eyes and i covered my mouth. i was in pain. "Dave Grohl, drummer of the grunge band "nirvana" dies in a deadly car crash at the age of 22" i sat there for a few moments thinking, "kurt and krist just lost their fellow band member AND their friend.. my friend" i zoned back in and heard Frances crying, i must have startled her while i dropped the glass. I picked her up and rocked her back and forth shushing her telling her it was ok. After I calmed her down, which didn't take long, I went to clean myself up. I bandaged my knees. they stung and it was painful. i walked up to Kurt. He stood up and our puffy eyes met. His beautiful blue eyes were a hint of red and I could see the pain in them. It made me sadder, i felt so bad for him, daves family, his friends, krist and everyone that knew him.  I wrapped my arms around him and cried harder when I felt his touch. He cried too. "I'm sorry," I whispered into his ear. my heart sank deep into my stomach when Kurt cried even harder after those words fell out of my mouth. I kissed his forehead and started to rub his back to calm him down. After 20 minutes of calming my husband down he finally broke the hug and said "thank you honey. I need to make a few calls now." I nodded. I don't know what he was going to do but I let him be. i sat on the couch with our daughter. He kissed us both and walked away. i couldn't take the news anymore so i changed the channel and watched some tv with frances. the rest of the day was quiet, sorrowful over all upsetting. no day was the same after that. 

AHH SORRY IF I MADE YALL CRY, I SURE DID.  i made this in my english class bc why not 😵‍💫

leave some requests in the comments if you want ily all ❤️