can i hold your hand?

"pleaseeeee" i begged and pleaded as i pulled kurt's arm "y/n i don't know how to skate! plus we could do so much at home" i was trying to convince kurt to go skating with dave krist and i but he wasn't having any of it "what do you mean? we'd just sit here and cuddle we can do that later! please kurt pleaseeee" he rolled his eyes "if i agree will you stop pulling at the sleeve of my shirt?" "YES" i shouted "alright, get your shoes on" i practically jumped for joy and kissed him on the forehead. this was gonna be so much fun, my best friends and my wonderful husband and i going skating. i was an expert so this was easy for me, dave and krist told me they knew what they were doing so i believed them. after kurt and i got in the car and we started driving, he put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it slowly all i could do was blush. as soon as we got there i jumped out of the car and ran over to the other guys "hey guys!" i yelled as kurt followed behind me, "hey y/n, hey kurt" dave said smiling, krist waved "hey guys" we all sat down and put on our skates of course i had to help kurt because he was struggling but i didn't mind! krist and dave went on the ice no problem holding hands "look at us! told you we could do this y/n" krist yelled "yea!" dave followed i giggled and stepped on the ice i motioned for kurt to come on he held the wall and stepped on the ice slowly "i do not like this" i giggled "let lose get comfortable! you'll get use to it just follow my lead" i smiled "honey.. can i hold your hand?" my heart melted "of course baby, come here" i held out my hand and he held it tight. 10 minutes later he was getting the hang of it a few falls but it was okay! the afternoon was amazing we kept laughing and talking. "bye guys!!" i waved to dave and krist and got into the car. kurt started driving and he held the wheel with one and and with the other held my hand. "hey darling." he spoke "yea?" i said. "thanks for getting me out there, it was pretty fun" he smiled "im glad you came kurt, i love you" "i love you too mrs cobain"

HEY YALL this was inspired by my first time skating today 💀💀 i had to hold two of my friends' hand but it was so much fun hope you enjoyed this love you all thank you for 1k reads <333