until the day i die

HEY YALL I FINALLY POSTED ENJOY <33 

(y'all u fight in this so just a heads up and don't worry u make up at the end) 

"god can you just stop??" he raised his voice. he's never done that.  a harmless joke turned into a heated argument. "i was fucking joking. i didn't mean it you know that. we do this all the time Kurt" i was over it. we do this all the time and its no big deal. but it is now? "just shut up you're too much to handle all the time!" he snapped. i was in shock, he had never even raised his voice at me. fuck it we never even fought. my eyes filled with tears "am i too much to handle?" i silently said. he didn't say anything back, he just looked at me. his tense shoulders started to drop. He realised what he just said but it was too late. I was already walking up the stairs wiping my eyes. I slam the bedroom door shut and sat on my bed. I didn't want it to end up like this. A few minutes pass by and I calmed myself down I picked up my book and started to read. I started listening to my favourite album in hopes of feeling better. The bedroom door swung open and Kurt sat beside me. "baby" i looked from my book at my husband Kurt who had called me "yes?" he just hugged me. i hugged back as tears filled my eyes again "i'm sorry honey, i didn't mean that at all, i was just angry with everything today. i knew you were joking around with me. i don't wanna fight anymore." "im so sorry Kurt. i love you" he kissed my forehead and i felt so safe in his arms "i love you too y/n. until the day i die." "i'd love you even after that." i said with a smile. he kept holding me telling me each thing he loved about me. shit.. im so thankful he's my husband. 

thanks for reading!! i know its been a bit so take this u simps (kidding ily ♡)