needles

hi guys!! (tysm for the request xo) im letting yk now this is gonna be sad and will talk about depression and drugs things like that. please enjoy and remember you are NOT alone my dms are always open (most active on insta)<3

recently kurt has been going through a lot he's been really depressed lately, more then usual. i hated seeing him like this he deserved nothing but happiness and everything amazing in life for the beautiful person he was. Kurt was depressed there was no sugar coating it whatsoever. I tried showing him all my love support and care so he knew he wasn't alone and he was loved. I knocked on the bedroom door softly "kurt?" No response I was worried, I mean who wouldn't be? I opened the door to no one. The panic set in the room was spinning he came home today I know he did! I watched him come In the house. I ran to the washroom and knocked on the door "kurt?" I said once again. Nothing like the last time but the door was locked. My eyes filled with my tears as a million thoughts came to me. I unlocked it from the other side and saw him on the floor. But it wasn't the only thing on the floor I saw. Needles and needles were everywhere. He had taken loads of drugs and he had overdosed. My heart shattered at the sight and I rushed to call an ambulance. I just kept thinking to myself about the possibility of him dying everything happened so fast. everyone went outside when they saw the ambulance pull into the driveway and stared at us. I couldn't take it. It all happened in a blink of an eye driving there, answering questions but sitting in the waiting room felt like years. I called krist and Dave and they came rushing and we all sat together. Dave went to go ask the front desk how kurt was doing and krist stayed with me. I was bouncing my leg and krist looked at me "y/n.. relax im sure he'll be okay" he smiled and I smiled back, Dave walked back "she said he still wasn't awake yet" what felt like hours later someone called out "Y/n cobain?" I shot up out of my seat and rushed to the lady, my puffy red eyes met hers "hes in room 223, he just woke up" my heart sparked and my hope was restored "thank you miss" the three of us ran down the hallway as fast as we could darting past doctors, nurses and everything else "HEY! No running!" A voice called out but none of us cared. I found myself standing in front of room 223 and the boys were behind me. I opened the door slowly and peaked my heard inside and he turned to look at me. "Can we have a minute guys" i whispered. they both nodded "let us know when we can come in" Dave said "yea and take your time" krist added. I shut the door and I walked over and sat in the seat next to him "hey" I smiled and tucked his hair behind his ear. A tear rolled down my face and I took his hand. I had no idea what to say the words just fell out of my mouth " I thought I lost you. Why did you do this?" He turned his head to the side and sighed then turned back to me "I wanted to numb the pain with drugs" "kurt, sweetheart you could have died" he looked into my eyes "I know" my heart shattered at the thought again and I started to speak "kurt your addicted" his eyes started to water "I know" I couldn't contain myself and started to cry "listen I want to help you I want you to feel better I dont want this to happen ever again I cant lose the person I love most, we can get you help sweetheart we can do whatever YOUD like i just want you to be happy. i want you to be okay." he lifted my hand and kissed it "thank you honey. Id like that very much" I smiled at him "I hate you for this you know" I chuckled and he did too "ill be by your side 110% of the time. Im going to do everything to support you in anyway I can, ok?" he nodded "I love you kurt" I kissed his head "I love you too y/n" I squeezed his hand softly "im gonna go pick up somethings from home, anything specific you'd like" I asked "my guitar" he said "would they even allow that?" I asked "I dont know, or care" I laughed and rolled my eyes "I'll be back before you know it. Oh and uh look who's here" I opened the door and dave and krist ran to kurt. I smiled watching them talk and hug each other. I went back home and packed a bag of things for kurt and I, we were gonna be there for a while. but as long as i was with him i didnt care. 

hope you guys enjoyed this part! it was so sad to write and my emotional ass needed to take beaks. once again my dms are open and i love you all have a wonderful day/night <3