Newfangled Companions

It's already another day.

You wake up from the loud sounds of your alarm. You feel yourself being a little dizzy, probably because of waking up with the sun's rays beaming right in your eyes. You quickly close the curtains, not wanting your eyes to hurt even further as you then stand up from your bed, looking to maybe get in school early and just hang out at the wisteria garden or the library.

You yawn, still feeling sleepy. You didn't sleep that long last night due to some late night watching of recently updated anime. Then thinking to yourself that you might need to break that habit if you wanted to survive in the real world. Nevertheless, you've awaken from your slumber, now to get ready for school.

.

.

.

.

Time passes by and you've finished everything you need for school. Preparing your bag, eating breakfast, and fixing the house. You're practically ready to go but, it was still early so you were a bit hesitant to leave. Thinking about meeting with new people made you decide to just leave so you can get new friends or something like that. And just then, as you leave your room, a pair of boys leave the room right next to you.

"Hey! Quit tugging on my backpack!" A slim yet well-built young man who is covered in scars tells the boy behind him. He had pale ash-grey hair, light tan skin, and bright green eyes, wearing his goggles on his head. You see him trying to pull back his bag from the other boy who was seemingly fixing it.

"You need to close it!" A boy with long, spiky grey hair, bright red eyes, and pale skin, replies, trying his best to zip up the other boy's bag. You shake your head, finding it a bit amusing as you look behind you, closing the door to your room and locking it. Soon keeping the key to your room in your bag.

"It's fine! I'll just close it when I get downstairs!" You hear the boy with goggles say, still pulling his bag away until,

"Ah." They both voice out, seeing all of his items in the bag fall onto the first floor. You accidentally laugh, covering your face but still laughing at them. You were lucky that they were busy freaking out over his things and not staring at you so obviously laughing at them. You wipe the tear that was on the corner of your eye due to laughing as you then approach them.

"Is there something wrong?" You ask, having a smile on your face because of trying to hold in your laughter. These two seemed like they were close. Probably best friends? Definitely not just friends that's for sure.