Forgive me, darling.

As the five of you continued eating your freshly made Kitsune Udon, you talk, laugh, share, and catch up with each other. Even though all of this wasn't planned, you were kind of glad it happened. You were feeling a little upset before, contemplating that you weren't spending enough time with your other friends so, this really was a nice happenstance.

Still, the approaching time to speak to Miko was lingering in your head and bothering you immensely. You were not only nervous, but also anxious about talking to her once again. Was everything going to be alright? A question that you couldn't help but ask yourself over and over again.

You shake your head, thinking that it was rude to let your mind wander as you had guests in your house. You see them still enjoying themselves, so you let those thoughts escape your mind for a bit and focus on them instead. It's... a problem that the 'future' you will have to deal with.

.

.

.

"Thanks for the treat, (y/n)! It was really really good..." Bennett speaks out as he rubs his tummy, gesturing that he was full. You smile slightly, feeling a little proud of yourself after hearing his compliment. Suddenly, Razor jumps to the side of Bennett while putting his arms around him.

"Very tasty!" He beams a large smile and with what he just did... you then realize what exactly was going on between these two. Same to the other two who just coincidentally have different shades of blue as a hair color.

"You can come by again sometime. I'll be sure to cook some up." You tell the four of them as they stand right by the door, waiting for you to finish talking. Then, as a signal, you nod to them, waving your hand and smiling.

"Bye-bye!" Bennett yells out as he practically jumps out of the room, having his hands placed on Razor's shoulders as if they were some sort of connected train. Xingqiu and Chongyun are a bit calmer, waving and smiling to you as they both leave together. 

You exert a heavy sigh, suddenly feeling the pressure of what comes next. You knew that this could only go three ways. One, Miko wouldn't show herself at all, or two, she would come back just so she can reject you once more before disappearing again and three... she would appear to forgive you and act as if nothing happened.

The third was definitely the ending you were hoping to happen. Just... a nice conclusion to all of this. You really liked having Miko by your side. It felt like you had such a great and smart friend that will be with you all your life. And... having someone that beautiful next to you... it's no surprise that you fell for her.