Chapter 5 (LAST CHAPTER!)

A few days later, mom was out of the hospital and we were back at home. Grandma and I had been planning the funeral and it was going to be today. So we had to get to the funeral home by 10:00 am and have everybody there by 10:30 am.

I took one last look at myself in the mirror, looking at the black dress I was wearing, The one dad gave to me on my 13th birthday.

At the funeral there were my uncle's aunts and cousins, we prayed for and grieved dad. Each of us talking about the memories we had them both sad, happy, and funny it was on this day I realized how amazing he was I only got 9 years with him and others got lifetimes but I will still be forever grateful for him an all he had done for me, he encouraged me to continue to learn Italian and embrace my culture. He always was a joy to be around. I had loved him with all my heart. Coming out of my thoughts I realized it was my turn for my speech and I decided to say what I was thinking while others were going.

"My dad, even though I only got 9 years with him and many of you got lifetimes, has been one of the most important people in my life. He has always encouraged me to do things like continue to learn Italian and make me embrace my culture, he has always loved me and made me feel like the most special girl in the world" I felt a tear trickle down my cheek as I took a shaky breath "I hope he lives in peace forever and I can be up there with him one day, and spend an eternity with him" I sniffled as I finished feeling proud of myself. I dried my tears before taking a rose and placing it on his casket.

The funeral was closed casket due to the severity of his injuries, however, I did still get to look at pictures and watch the videos of us that my mom has taken over the past few years which reminded me of all the amazing memories I had with him and it made me smile to myself knowing I had the privilege of knowing this wonderful human being that I got to call 'dad' and he was married to the other person that I love that I had the pleasure of calling 'mom' and I couldn't forget who the person that gave birth to him and was and was the mother to the person that I got to call 'grandma' I realized how privileged I am to have such amazing people in my life.

After the funeral, I didn't cry or even feel a mild emotion of sadness, same with mom and grandma. We all felt this sense of a release from dad. We felt like he could finally be free and be happy in the place we would all one day join him in. the place where we would all go after we passed and be together again.

That place was heaven.

~~~~~

A/N

This was a short but sweet chapter, it was also sadly my last one :(  

I WILL be writing more stories in the future so let me know if you have any suggestions, I am happy to make a fan fic too (DNF (DreamNotFound), Tommy, GeorgeNotFound, Dream, Larry, Harry, Louis, One Direction, Zayn, Liam, Niall etc.) I can make smut shots too so lmk. yours, Ema 

(P.S. REMEMBER I LOVE YOU!! YOU MATTER!! GO EAT AND STAY HYDRATED!! <3)