Chapter 6: Training

I've been hearing a lot about how I make references to Soul Eater and Fairy Tail, well I haven't watched either of them so I don't know what you're talking about, but keep on commenting! :D

UGH!! As i'm writing this, there's a stupid fly that keep bothering me..... GO AWAY!!!!

Tatsuki's P.O.V

I ran even faster though my breath was already ragged. Taking a swift turn, I picked up my gun that was hidden under the foliage and turned around to face my capture-er with a smirk.

Raising my gun, I shot at his chest, he fell from in pact and I smirked. "I win~!" I teased.

"N-Nice shot, T-Tatsuki." He complemented with much difficulty. I smiled and helped him get the dart out of his chest. It's a bullet pain simulator dart, so he feels as if he were shot in the chest.

"Thaaank you." I said bringing out the 'a' in thank.

"Good work you two." I looked behind me to see Commander Sir... Yes his name is Sir. "Jeffery, go get washed up while you," He points to me. "Follow me." I nod and follow him with my guard up slightly.

His hand suddenly snapped back, making me grab his hand and jump up, so I was balancing on his arm like an acrobat. He swung his other fist towards me making me smirk. I pushed off of his arm, making him loose balance, and kicked him in the gut as I fell. I landed on my toes and ran towards him, pinning him down. I brought a small knife out of my pocket and put it to his neck making him crane his neck away from the cold metal. I smiled, slightly out of breath.

"What were you trying to do Commander?" I asked pressing the knife a bit closer to his neck.

"That's enough!" A gruff voice called from behind me.

"General." I greeted, not moving from my position.

"What are you doing?" He barked.

"I'm defending myself from assault, General. I will not be like the other girls in camp who let the male soldiers do what they want." I answered. He went to grab my hair, but I smacked his hand away, not taking my eyes off the Commander. After a few tense moments Charlie and Lilly ran onto the scene.

"Okay! Good drill you guys!" Charlie called. I smiled and took the knife off of Sir. He chuckled and rubbed his neck. Yea I put pressure, but it's a blunt knife so I wouldn't cut him. I hopped up and went over to Lilly.

"Good job kid." General Jacob said begrudgingly. I stuck my tongue out at him before following Lilly back to camp. The General didn't like us much, along with the rest of the people here, but I got along with Sir and Jeffery.

"We'll be leaving tomorrow morning so finish up your rounds then come pack up, okay?" Lilly said as she handed a clip board to another nurse. She's the head doctor of this camp.

"Yea, see ya then!" I called as I ran off towards the combat station. Once I was there I walked up to Jeffery, the Keeper of Weaponry. "Hey Jeff, can I get some wrappings?" I ask.

"Sure." He says going into a nearby shed. When he comes out he helps me put the tape around my knuckles.

"Thank you." He nods with a smile and I continue on to the combat station. Once I was there I got paired up with some guy. I didn't know him so I just smiled at him and waited for our ref so say 'go'.

"Ready? Set, Go!" The guy took a quick dive at me. I jumped up and slammed my fist into his back. He rolled and hopped up quickly going into the stiff Boxing form. Internally smirking I waited for him to attack in no direct form. When fighting I don't use a form, I just rely on instinct and reflexes. Others say it's a hard way to fight, but to me the other way is harder.

A fist aiming for my face broke me out of my thoughts. I quickly grabbed it and turned it over, then upside down. He grunted in pain, but before he could counter attack I kicked his shin making him fall to my height. I turned around and pinned his arms behind his back and pulled it up to the center of his shoulder blades.

"I win." I say simply letting go. He grunted angrily and walked to the losing side. I smirked and went to the other side waiting for my next spar partner.

~~~

I rolled to my side to see Lilly in my face, "Suki-chan, it's time to leave." I nodded groggily and sat up, the blanket falling off of my small frame. I yawned and got out of bed, grabbing my clothes as I go. Not taking a glace towards the series of bunks behind me I walked back to mine and packed my stuff silently so I wouldn't wake the others.

Once I was done I boarded the truck with Lilly and Charlie. 'After this summer, I'l be home free...Hopefully anyway...'

A/N

Sorry!! I know it's suckish but I just came back from New York and stuff for mothers day and a baby shower! I'll see if I can update more, but I cant promise anything. Sorry. I LOVE YOU ALL THOUGH!!! I love all the readers, voters, commenters, followers! I try to comment back, but if I dont i will! Thank you for reading!