Chapter 3: Bali and Jealousy

"Tatsuki! Get your a$$ up!" Charlie yelled from down stair's. I groaned and rolled out of bed. Literally.

"Ow." I mumbled as I walked to my closet.

Then I looked for my version boy's uniform.

It's a white three quarter button up shirt, black tie with a purple stripe down the middle, and the light blue jacket on top. I went to get the shorts I wanted to wear, but met with a black tutu with light blue lining on the bottom and tights. I growled lightly and pulled them on. Then I slipped on a pair of black boots and left to use the bathroom. (A/N Link~>) I pulled my hair in a high sloppy bun after doing my business.

I then grabbed my bag and raced down stairs, made my coffee and then grabbed two tup-a-wear and filled them up with Lily's breakfast. Eggs, turkey beacon, and pancakes. Yum!

"Bye~!" I called and left. I turned to see Haruhi already there. "Oh, hey." I said passing her a plate. She thanked me and we ate while we walked.

"What's up with the skirt?" She asked.

"Lily." Was all I need to say and she patted my back comfortingly. I mushroom sighed and we continued to walk.

Time Skip~~~~ 

Haruhi and I were studding when the clock tower bell went off.

"Aw man!" We packed up our stuff and jogged to the music room.

"We're never going to hear the end of it if we show up late." Haruhi said and I nodded.

When we made it Haruhi opened the door carefully, and we saw.... the tropics?

"What's this? Where are we?" Haruhi asked rhetorically.

"Welcome." They greeted, looking as if they were shining. Then a toucan squawked and landed on Haruhi's head. I giggled a bit...

"You guys finally made it. Your so late." The twins said. I sighed and ignored them, until Honey came up to me.

"Suki-chan! We have an outfit for you! Come on!" He said dragging me to the dressing room. There he softly pushed me in and tossed a bag to me. "Hurry up, okay!" And with that he closed the curtain. Why do I have to where a costume if I'm not a host? I wondered.

I shook my head getting rid of those thoughts and put on the out fit. It was beautiful, but it was purple and pink. -.-

I walked and Tamaki-sempai gushed. "You look so cute!" I blushed and thanked him.

"Tatsuki, may I have a word with you?" Kyoya called. I nodded and followed him.

"I found something yesterday when everything went down," He said refering to the red head and I nodded. "Does this belong to you?" He asked pulling out the picture. My eyes widended as I looked at 4 year old me, 3 year old Jay and my parents. My mom with her sparkling dull blue eyes and raven black hair swaying in the wind, like her blue Polk-a-dot dress. Her pale Japanese skin contrasting with her hair. Dad with his dirty blonde hair and brown eyes shining in the sun, his Puerto Rican tan completion glowing under his blue plaid dress shirt and jeans. Jay was wearing the same as dad where as I was wearing a white dress with blue accents. My hair was in pigtails.

That was the last picture we ever took together.

"Yes, where did you get it?" I asked softly taking it in my hands.

"She dropped it when she ran away. Who are they?" He asked.

"My late family. This was the last picture we took together." I mumbled. His eyes flashed in pity before returning hard.