Chapter 1: Missing You

"Okay! Move it, move it, move it!" Charlie yelled moving his tattooed arms, signally us to move in. And so that's what we did. Me, Lily, and Jay ran in and shot whoever we saw.

You must be wondering WTF? But as you can see this is normal... To us anyway.

Hi I'm Tatsuki Isamu (Pronounced TAT-SKI   E-ZA-MOO). I'm 14 and I'm 4'7. Yea I'm EXTREMELY short. -_-' Anyway, today is the invasion on the Jaaku Clan.

"Behind!" I shout over the noise to Lilly and see jumps up, shoots the guy in front of her and does a 180 spin and shoots the other. She sends me a grateful nod and I nod back, then I run off.

Once I got to the Jaaku's base I quickly hacked into their computers and files. Then I stole the information and deleated it all off of their drive. After that I set traps and ran back to our base.

There I accessed our records and downloaded the needed information. Then I reported back to Charlie.

"I'm done." I report.

"Good now tell the others to go on with the plan as instructed." He said, then we both ran cautiously away. I ran to tell the others and he got in position.

"Stage 2!" I called to the others as I saw them. They nodded and we all took off. I went East, Charlie went West, Lilly went North and Jay went South.

Once I was in position put on the headphones.

"Never in place?" Charlie asks.

"Yes, sir!" Lilly called.

"Eat are you?"

"I'm in." I announce.

"Soggy, how 'bout you?"

"Yea."

"Good. So am I: Waffles." He confirmed. You got that right. This is formation 'Never Eat Soggy Waffles.'

"Now set up the Grenade timers." He instructed and I did as told. "Now run!" He said, but I was already gone. I was already running to our next meeting point.

"Ski, over here!" Jay called. His short blond hair swaying, and dull blue eyes sparkling. I run over to him.

"Ya?"

"I did it! I did it right this time!" He said excitedly. He's a newby and is 13 years old, so he started kind of old, but I'll explain that later.

"Good job." I complement and the other two come running up.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1-"

Then it came. The colors blue, red, orange, and yellow flare up in the air, making the whole town crumble and fall. It was a devestaing effect on my home-made bomb.

We watch as the beautiful (to me) colors of the bomb go off. Then the smoke rolls in. We all put on our gas masks and walk into the middle of the town. Then the smoke leaves.

"We won again." I announce with a smirk on my face.

"Yea!" Jay shouts holding his gun while smiling.

"We did it again." Lilly said insecurely, looking around.

"With my awesome leadership skills," He says stepping on a piece of lanky metal. "And tactical smarts-"

Then a warning shot zoomed by his face. Alarming him.

"I-I mean, with my average leadership skills, a-and your smart tactical skills we won." He corrects after I shot at him.

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a half dead man run towards us, and he throws a grenade before I can say a thing.

"Run!" I yell. And we scatter, but we weren't fast enough. It went off.

I went flying and landed with a piece of scrap metal in my arm. I wince pulling it out. Wow, that's deep. I thought as I looked at it.

"Ugh." I sigh and look for the others.

"S-Ski." A pain voice came from my right. Jay. I ran towards his voice and gasped in horror. Half of his body was missing.

"J-Jay." I whisper while walking to him. I kneel down next to him.

"Ski, I-I ha-v to," He gasps for breath and I start to tear. "I have to go. T-tel them I l-love them. *Cough, Cough, Cough* Bye, big sis." He says softly with a pained smile on his now pale face.

"No! Please wake up Jay! Jay! Jason!" I shout desperately. "Please don't leave." I whisper with tears streaming down my face.

Today was our victory and defeat. The worst day ever...

~~~~~~~~A Month Later~~~~~~~~

I sigh as I unpack my clothes, books, electronics, video games, game stations, etc...

It's been a month since that day. How are you doing Jay? 'Cuz I know I'm Missing You.