Chapter 17 Plans to be Reunited

Deku's POV~

After everything that happened, the police sent out a search party for the two villains. Though I was confused, after a few years of nothing and then this.

"Do I talk to him now?" I asked myself holding the phone up.

Nerves knoted in his stomach as he looked at it. He didn't know where to start let alone ask. Taking a deep breath he put it back in his pocket.

Bakugou's Pov~

We got everything sorted out for the kids, finding the guardings who would raise them. He sat in their new base, which had been through quite a bit of deep cleaning before being deemed suitable by Shigaraki. It was the top apartment of some big shop they paid under the table in exchange for food and house.

"Katsuki, may I have a word with you?" Shigaraki asked taking a seat next to his right hand.

"Go ahead, we're the only ones here" Bakugou spoke, his red eyes looking into matching ones.

Shigaraki's hair had grown out and hung to his shoulders. His skin was scared but clearer than it used to be and had more care taken into it. He wore gloves that cover a few of his fingers to allow him to hold and touch things. He was still hesitent to use all five of them, he'd sometimes find himself with one finger up and put it down.

"We figured out our plan and taken the needed steps. We left our mark on future and now heros. We've saved and helped many people get on their feet and live again. So what would you do now?" Shigaraki asked, lefting his emotions paint themselves onto his canvass of a face, revealing confusion, concerned, and lost.

"Well, I'd continue to help people and communicate with those we sought. I would focuse more materials into them, give them more ideas or anything they'd need. I'd maybe seek out more future heros" Bakugou suggested.

"I see, another thing. The girl Twice and Dabi have been monitoring is ready, we are seeking out the hero school for her. Do you think U.A. is even a possible option for her?" Shigaraki asked.

"I think so, try and get her in by recomendations and then try the test. You'll have to say she's homeschooled so they don't ask for a highschool" Bakugou answered.

"Well, I'd like to have almost everyone assigned to our hero's to help them. We'll have some continue to rescuse people and once Dabi and Twice finish getting Luna set up we'll have them moved to one of those two jobs. I already know who I'll assign you too, though I don't know what you'll think about it" Shigaraki spoke.

Bakugou sat on edge, knowing the answer though he wasn't sure what to feel. He glanced around the empty room they sat in, looking for any on lookers. He noded urging Shigaraki to continue his talk.

"I think it'd be best for you to be assigned to Izuku. You were first to suggest him and you cared for him during his stay with us. Your closer with him. I'll have you start tomorrow" Shigaraki confirmed Bakugou's suspicion.

"What of Mirio?" Bakugou asked.

Mirio had been under his supervision as their new member. The blonds have gotten along and the kids even started to like the energetic male. His new quirk, which was given to him through harder means. They didn't want to put that kind of weight on a child which Mirio grew to care for, if it wasn't for his young age and lack of secure financial stability, he would have adopted her.

"I'll have him assigned to Suneater. He may have not been in our program but Mirio could still help. Besides, he proven himself multiple times by now, he can work on his own now." Shigaraki answered.

"I see now, your just trying to play match maker"Bakugou grumbled.

"Is it really wrong of me though, you both make it so obvious that your gay and like the two. A blind person could see that. Plus it was your suggestion, you walked into it" Shigaraki shrugged.

"Yeah, whatever" Bakugou waved him off.

He than got up and left, pulling his hood up as he exited the place. Once away he heaved a sigh before pulling out his phone. His fingers traced over the buttons, never pressing them down as dangled the idea infront of him.

"What would I even say" he muttered to himself as he tucked it back into his pocket.

"You could start with a hello" Dabi spoke behind him.

Bakugou turned around to greet the male. The male had his hair still dyed black but red roots were starting to show. His blue eyes still shined in the moon light ad his skin look slighly better but had the same look. His jacket was new without the burns and tears.

"Hey Dabi" Bakugiu greeted.

"Is it Izuku?" He asked, passing on greetings.

"Yeah, Shigiraki is trying this new thing that will require us to really reunite" Bakugou explained.

"Sounds like our crusty leader" Dabi chuckles.

"Says you. Watch your back becaise the moment you care about someone you'll be forced to interact on his schedule, not yours" Bakugou huffed.

"So how are you going to do this?" Dabi asked.

"I don't know, I have to start tomorrow and I can't just hide in the shadows. I'd much rather do it in person" Bakugou explained.

"Just call, if it goes to voicemail leave a message telling him to get back to you on where to meet. If he answers ask him he wants to meet in person and then set up a time and when. From there you can take time to figure it out. You'll get there" Dabi smiled, ruffling Bakugou's hair.

"Yeah, yeah. You still sound like an old man" Bakugou said, fixing his hair.

"You don't think I know that ya' over grown pomeranian" Dabi chuckled, "I'll see you around kiddo".

"See you Dabi" Bakugou smiled.

Once the man had left Bakugou sighed agaun before heading to his home. It was there that he start on his couch and stared at the phone. His slowly dialed the number to the other phone he gave him. Hitting the call button he waited, his foot tapping in anticipation after a few second of waiting the phine picked up, startling Bakugou.

"H-hello?" Clear as day, Izuku answered.

"Hey, Izuku" Bakugou answered, the corners of his lips tugging up.

"Kaachan! Hi, what's going on? How have you been?" Izuku asked.

"It's been good, I've been good, hey um. I've been meaning to do this, why don't we met in person. Discuss things and all that" Bakugou suggested.

"Uh sure! I'm free all tomorrow, where could we meet up?" Deku asked seeming rather excited.

"How about the square? Around the afternoon would work for me" Bakugou said.

"Sure! I can do that. I'll see you tomorrow" Izuku said smiling through the phone.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" Bakugou replied.

They then hung up, leaving Bkaugou sitting on the phone, grinning at the thought. Slipping the phone into his pocket as he got up. He then got up form his couch, getting ready for the next day, where things might change and he'd have to be more careful.