Chapter 9 Resting

Edited

Third-person POV~

"Can we come in, please?" Bakugou asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Of course, come in" Izuku's mom hurriedly opened the door, allowing them in.

Bakugou walked in, ensuring the livingroom and setting Deku down on the couch, the puppy still on his chest. His mother followed, getting close to her son, holding a look of concern and relief on her face.

"He's home" she whispered but it was loud enough for Bakugou to hear.

"Can you please get me a wet rag?" Bakugou asked.

"Of course! I'll be right back" she said before heading to the kitchen.

Bakugou looked down at the two on the couch, the puppy now moving along Deku's chest and sniffing around him and the couch. He sighed as he reached down and brushed some of Deku's hair out of his eyes. Soon after, Izuku's mother walked in with a red, wet rag.

"What happened? Is my baby alright?" She asked Bakugou, who she is yet to recognize.

"We had some difficulty escaping. Deku was scratched up and unconscious, not including the fact of the dog" Bakugou said, leaving out key details.

Bakugou was trying to think of an excuse to use as he was handed the rag. He moved down on his knees and began to clean Deku's face.

"Oh that must have been terrible!" She worried.

"Yeah, I was only about to get out of there with luck and the two in my arms" Bakugou said, taking his hood down as he cleaned Deku's cuts.

"Katuski! Is that you?" She exclaimed, earning a glance from Bakugou, " It is! We were so worried about you! When the police didn't find anything they stopped searching and declared you as dead!"

"Really? I'm surprised that my mother did go looking for me herself" Bakugou noded, finishing up his work.

"She did! She would go out after work looking for you around the city. We finally had to get her to stop because who knows what would happen to her with all the villains that run around" She replied.

"That's my mother. Is there perhaps a place that we could rest? Today has been a long day" Bakugo stood, giving a grim smile.

"Of course, follow me. I'll take you to Izuku's room. You two can rest there. I'll call a doctor to check you two out and other people and let everyone know that you two are alright and home" She said happily.

Bakugou noded, picking Deku up once more, and following Izuku's mother to his room.

"You two get some rest while I'll make a few calls. Let me know if you need anything and don't worry about the little puppy, I have them covered" Izuku's mom insured as the two entered the room for a long rest.

Inko's (the mother) POV~

After the door shut I hurried over to my phone and dialing Toshinori as quickly as I could. I could hardly contain the joy I felt having my baby home and being about to return Bakugou home, I didn't even have time to grasp the situation! After a few rings I here the phone on the other end pick up.

"Hello? Who is this?" He asked, probably not recognizing my home phone number.

"It's me Inko, listen I have to tell you something, errant" I say, speaking a bit quicker than normal.

"Inko, what is it?" He asked in a more on edged tone.

"Izuku's home!" I almost shouted into the phone with glee.

"What! Hold on, I'll be coming over. We need to make sure it's him" All Might say quickly, almost hearing him jump out of his chair.

"Wait but- he hung up?" I said not getting to share the full story.

Ever since my Izuku got kidnapped Toshinori seemed on edge more and jump to thoughts quickly, as if he is trying his best to make everything go smoothly. It's nice but sometimes he misses important things.

"I guess I should just wait for him before I do much more, he'll know what to do in this situation."