It's a confusing life

The waiter came by our table and plopped my chocolate ice cream down on the table, and Ed's Strawberry (On a waffle cone) in a small metal cone-shaped basket, "Here's your ice cream, for you two lovebirds." The waiter said. He was tall, had shortish long brown-black hair that framed his perfect jawline. His ears sort of looked like a monkeys, and flared out. He was wearing his uniform, which was a red tee shirt, and khakis with an apron. He was wearing a bow tie.

"Oh, um, we're not-" Ed chimed, but I cut him off ,"I have a boyfriend, fiance, I should say. Me and Edward over here are just friends." I said confidently. Ed sucked in a laugh as the Waiter walked away from the table, "Edward? Seriously?" He said, starting to laugh. His red hair shook as he laughed, "I barely know you, Ed, and I guess I wanted to call you Edward, Because, you know, classy." I said. He looked at me seriously. We stared at eachother in silence until we burst out laughing, "Because.... Classy." He said, out of breath from laughing. I smiled. I had not had a legitimate friend in a while. Ed stood up, "Excuse me for a minute, I need to answer natures' call." He said. He started to walk away, "Have Fun!" I called after him, chuckling.

I pulled out my phone and checked my texts. One of them was from Toby, "Hey Savannah, I'm going to the ice cream parlor, want anything?" It was sent two hours ago.

**Toby's p.o.v**

I stepped out of my car and entered the parlor, hungry for ice cream. I had texted Savannah about an hour before but she didn't reply. I walked over to a table. I heard a familiar bubbily laugh coming from the other table. Savannah. She was sitting with a red-headed hunky guy. I worked out, but I would never have as big of muscles as he did. The guy stood up and said, "I need to answer natures' call." He turned and walked away, "Have Fun!" Sadie said, giggling. I gritted my teeth, and stood up.

**Savannah's p.o.v**

"So, fiancee." Said a voice. I gasped and whipped around. Toby was standing there and he looked angry, "Toby, hi." I got up and leaned in to kiss him, but he pulled away, "Your coming home." He said through gritted teeth. He grabbed my wrist, "Hold on!" I said. He let go and I rummaged through my purse for a sticky note and a pen. I scribbled on it, "Sorry Ed, I had to go. Wedding planning issues. -Savannah." I stuck it to his ice cream and turned to Toby. He was walking away. I followed him.

(sorry writing Y/N was really confusing so "you" Is now changed to a gril named Savannah)