Fighting

Toby stormed through his house's door. I followed him through, "Toby I-" He put his hands on the couch, "Savannah." He grunted. He made a growling-type noise. I gulped, "Who was that guy. The ginger." He said, trying to keep his cool, "That ginger is my friend from the horse center. Edward." I said, "Why didn't you answer my text?" He asked, turning towards me., "I was busy." I croaked. A think layer of tears flashed over my eyes, "Then why, did you, get ice cream with another MAN!" He said, starting to yell, "IF YOU HAD TIME TO SPEND TIME WITH THIS, EDWARD, YOU COULD BE WEDDING PLANNING WITH ME!" He yelled, jerking towards me. Tears streamed down my cheeks, "I-I-I d-don't k-know..." I croaked,"Toby.... I-Im sorry.." He softened. He brushed a few tears off my cheek, "I'm sorry for yelling at you, Sav." He pulled me into his arms.I hugged him, "Lets go to the bed." He whispered in my ear. I shivered as he started kissing me. He lifted me up bridal-style and carried me to the bedroom. He set me on the bed and pulled off his shirt. He pulled himself onto me and kissed me. It wasn't like a kiss I would have expected. It was a hard, one night stand-like kiss.

**Next Morning Later*

I woke up naked in bed. Toby was probably gone, at work. I yawned and turned towards my alarm clock. The blue numbers read, "8:32" I stretched and stood up. I decided to take a shower. I walked towards the door and noticed a pair of boxers laying on the floor. I plugged my nose and picked them up with my pointer finger and thumb, "Gee, I don't like that." I said to myself. I threw them in the dirty clothes and walked towards the shower.

I walked out of my room, dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt. I heard someone frying something, "Hey sexy." He said. Toby turned to me, smiling. He wrapped his arms around my waist, "You know you could easily walk around naked, I wouldn't mind." He said,pressing his lips to mine, "I'd rather not." I said, breaking off his kiss, He scoffed. I had never seen him like this, sex-obsessed and kissing me alot. He started to make-out with me until I pulled away, "Come on, Babe." He said, pulling me towards him. I looked around and noticed a lot of bottles of beer on the table, "You're drunk!" I yelled. He smiled and cockily wrapped one of his hands around my butt. I pulled out of his grasp. He started moving closer to me, "Get away from me!" I yelled, pushing him away. I turned to the door, grabbed my purse and darted towards the door. I ducked out, and slammed the door. I ran down the sidewalk.

(WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! that was a very exciting chapter.)