Reality★

I snapped back to reality as my alarm chirped. I yawned, tossing in my bed. I wanted to go back to sleep, to be back in that wonderland with that man; Ugh, I forgot to ask him his name. I folded back my fuzzy blanket and stood on my carpet, rubbing my eyes. I walked straight in to my bathroom and turned the shower on. While the shower was getting hot and steamy, I stood in front of my sink, staring at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing a dark gray tank top and white shorts, and my hair was in a top knot; at least, It used to be, now it was a rats' nest. I pulled of my pajamas and let my hair fall on to my shoulders.I got in the shower, hot water brazing my head. It felt so good. I washed my hair with my shampoo and massaged it in my hair.

I walked Downstairs, wearing a white tank top and tight jeans. Leeroy was huddled over the stove, cooking scrambled eggs. He was wearing a leather jacket, white tee-shirt, and jeans. He turned to me, "Morning, Y/N." I sat on one of our bar stools, "Morning, Lee." I said with a sigh. He glanced at me, puzzled, "You okay?" He asked, lifiting the hot pan off the stove. I rested my head on my hand, "Yeah, I'm okay, I just didn't want to wake up, thats all." I said. He sighed, "Alright." Leeroy piled eggs on to plates, "Mia, Belle! Breakfast!" He yelled in a serious tone. Two girls rushed out from the living room. One was Mia,A fifteen year old, And Belle,  a seventeen year old. I am eighteen, and Leeroy is twenty-one. Mia sat next to me  and Belle sat on the other side. Leeroy served me some eggs and bacon. As he was serving the others, I said, "Leeroy, Im not actually that hungry. I have to get going, anyways, Ill be late for work." Leeroy stared at me, "Take something for the road." He said, pushing my plate towards me. I pushed it back and stood up. I smiled, " Leeroy, Ill be fine." I said. I pick up my leather bag and threw it over my shoulder. I slipped on my gray UGGS and opened the door, "Okay, Bye Y/N!" Said Leeroy, waving at me. I started out the door. I unlocked my old Chevy and threw my bag in. I opened the door and sat down. I inserted the key and it jolted up with a start. I started out the driveway and on to the street.