Part 1

Fun fact: Bokyung knows Jung Jiun since childhood and are quite close. But recently they haven't been so 'close'. 

Bokyungs pov

Outfit:

"Your royal highness Crown Prince Lee Hwi is asking for you to come to his quarters" My Eunuch Kim said, I stood up from my seat and stepped around my table whilst keeping eye contact with Eunuch Kim, "Fine" Is all I said before leading him out of...

"Your royal highness Crown Prince Lee Hwi is asking for you to come to his quarters" My Eunuch Kim said, I stood up from my seat and stepped around my table whilst keeping eye contact with Eunuch Kim, "Fine" Is all I said before leading him out of my quarters, my court maids lined up behind me as usual and so we walked to Lee Hwis quarters. As I got there I walked into Lee Hwis room after his court maid announced my arrival, when I went inside I saw Royal Tutor Jung standing beside him, he smiled towards me but I looked over to Lee Hwi with a blank stare. 

"I'm glad you accepted my request to come here Crown Prince Bokyung" Lee Hwi said as he put his hands behind his back and stared at me with a blank stare also, I sighed out and stepped closer to his table and stared at him. "Get to the point Lee Hwi" I demanded and he chuckled a little bit. "Loosen up today we will not fight" he said and I just stared at him silently. "You see....When I welcomed the envoys here there was one that extremely suspicious and rude we need your help to get information about him you have sources everywhere" Lee Hwi asked, "I object this request" I said, "Please hear us out" Jiun said as he stared at me pleadingly. 

"Chief Eunuch Taegam is acting extremely suspicious Lord Lee Hyun saw this suspicious man leaving Chief Eunuchs quarters" Lee Hwi informed me, "And what do you need to find out about this suspicious man that the Chief Eunuch is sneaking in and out of his quarters?" I questioned, "We want to know what he really is up to here what he wants with that man" Jiun said, "And just because he is acting suspicious you want to get involved in his business? What if the man is an old friend visiting him whilst he's here?" I asked, "I highly doubt it Chief Eunuch hates it here in Joseon because of his bad past he has no friends over here hence why him meeting up with that man is dangerous to us and Joseon" Lee Hwi explained. 

I tilted my head to the right and smiled a little bit, "They leave in a few days I doubt they can pull off anything in that short amount of time you're worrying over a hot head for no reason ah yeah I saw what happened between you and him on the bridge you beat him pretty well but you shouldn't of done that at all no matter what he did to your court lady" I said and Lee Hwi ground his jaw a little bit. 

"What if it was your court lady that got her hair cut off? I know you care for her as well as I do for mine" Lee Hwi asked, "I wouldn't step out of line for my court maid it's her job to serve me not me to serve her" I said and Lee Hwi stared at me silently. "Yes I care for her but I'd silently help her out instead of making a huge fuss about it like you did" I said and he looked down a little bit. 

"Anyway back to the request...I'll give you names of some men who can help you out but that is all I'll do for you" I said and he smiled a bit, "Thank you Bokyu--" "Crown Prince Bokyung, we're not close enough for you to call me by my name only" I cut Lee Hwi off and he frowned a little bit. I looked over to Jiun, "Ah right Jung Jiun" I said and he rose his brows and waited for what I wanted to say, "I need your physician skills so please come with me" I said and he bowed his head, "Yes your royal highness" He stepped over to me and I lead him out of Lee Hwis quarters and all the way to mine.