Part 3

Bokyungs pov

I had awoken from passing out I am unaware of how long I've been passed out but the last thing I remember is finding out about Lee Hwi. Which...am I safe or did I actually caught out? I sat up to meet eyes with my Eunuch, "Thank god you're awake your royal highness" he said and let out a relieved sigh. Court Lady Lee came rushing in and she smiled at me, "Did I get caught?" I asked her and she shook her head, "You're safe your royal highness" she said and I looked down at my hands quickly. 

'So Jiun rejecting me....never happened I'm relieved' I thought and got up quickly, "I need to get dressed" I said and Eunuch Kim rushed out of my room, my maids dressed me and I stood still for them. Once I was dressed I walked out of my quarters and headed to Lee Hwis. "Crown Prince Bokyung it's good to see you've woken up" Lee Hwi said as she put on her hanbok, she stared at me and then turned away to let her maids adjust her belt at the back. 

"My demand still stands I do hope you've made the statement to father whilst I was passed out" I said and she turned to me quickly, "I know you hate me...and I know I did wrong by deceiving you and the royal family but I need this Bokyung" She said, "why do you need it?" I questioned and she stepped over to me quickly, "My twin brother....he died in my place and I need to make his position stable and get what he had wanted" She said, "I have to succeed and become the King for him" she stared at me and her eyes were slightly watery. 

"I do not care about your twin brothers death I just want the throne and seeing as you're not a male it's rightfully mine" I said and she looked down with a heavy sigh, "At least consider letting me succeed I promise to make you proud" She said and I just stare at her with utter shock, "You think you can make that kind of promise to me?" I laughed before walking out of her quarters. 

Jiuns pov

I saw everyone gathering around in the palaces courtyard and the King stood beside the Queen whilst Crown Prince Bokyung stood in the center beside Lee Hwi, I walked over to stand beside Hyun who looked as uneasy as me. "I called for everyone to come here to have a little catching up with you all" Bokyung said as he looked over us all, his eyes landed on me and he stared at me for a short amount of time before looking over to the King. 

"As you all know it's been a competition between me and my step brother" Bokyung started off and stepped behind Lee Hwi who had her eyes closed and looking nervous. "But I've already won this battle on who becomes the next king I've won out of fairness and patience but that patience is running out....you see I'm tired from this competition" Bokyung pulled out his sword and stared at the hind of Lee Hwis head. 

"Crown Prince Bokyung what are you doing?" The Queen spoke up, "Something I should've done the moment I found out" He said in response to his mother before raising his sword and swinging it towards Lee Hwi, the swords tip hit her hair pin and knocked her hat off, her long hair flowing out and down, everyone gasped. 

"Our Crown Prince Lee Hwi is a girl in disguise as her twin brother Lee Hwi, Lee Hwi isn't her name either - check this out" Bokyung pulled out a book and opened it up to a page. "It was secretly known the Queen had twins one a girl one a boy...The King had ordered for the girl to be taken care of" Bokyung said, "But on the day it was being taken care of...Dami and Lee Hwi switched clothes, you killed the true crown prince....this twin is Dami" Bokyung said, Lee Hwi widened her eyes as she looked around. 

'Dami....' I thought and stared over at her, 'The...My first...love' I thought and parted my lips, "They had written her name here with the cause of death as illness but didn't specify what kind of illness like the other names here" Bokyung threw the book down and glared towards Dami. "I believe the throne will be mine" Bokyung said and stepped to her front, "Your majesty what do you wish to do with this imposter?" Bokyung asked and the King stepped over to take a closer look at Dami.